WaterHorse

Kinda shuang today cos can slp until 11+am~ compared to the daily mornings during weekdays, wkend’s really “heaven” haha. Watched Lee Teuk’s “Love Fighter”…those real life couples, already facing a crack in their relationship, coming on the show to “quarrel” in front of viewers lor…so as to solve their problems.

Met HL at Bugis Junction at 3+pm. We went to eat Ice Monster de Fresh fruit (Mango + Strawberry + Kiwi) Ice ($8.50)…delicious o~ Discussed about how slack and “blissful” HL is at her wk now! I’m envious lor… Oso, I was discussing about how to tell Shirline that I wanna quit…reasons for quitting. But I think basically what I would tell her on Mon would be… the job’s nt suitable for me, basically cos of the area that it’s covering…doesn’t suit a “language person” for me. I’m gonna tell her that I would be looking for a job in private tuition soon, since that’s what I’m/I shld be better at anyway.

*Pray I can quit the job soon. Talks behind me? Couldn’t bother more.*

Caught the preview of movie “WaterHorse” at 5.10pm. I bought some sushi and Korean小吃的鸡肉串($2.50)to eat…nice o! HL ate her “chicken skin” and we shared her BBQ-ed Ruffles in the theatre. Pat actually sms-ed me saying that she heard HL’s voice when we were outside the theatre haha. She and her bf were there shopping.

* “Prince Caspian”, “L: Change The World” and “Leap Years”…I’m coming to “catch u all” !!!*

“WaterHorse” is a magical adventure story. U guys know about the Loch Ness Monster? The WaterHorse, Crusoe, in the movie oso came from the Loch lake. This is a Scottish film, so Scottish speaks English with that British accent, and oso they sound like Indians speaking English too. “Aye” means “yes” to the Scottish, and they speak more than phrases like “bloody hell”…haha. *HL noe wat I mean.*

Young Angus found Crusoe since before it was hatched. Crusoe grew up very fast, in between creating a series of funny messes while being chased by a dog that seemed to hate this weird creature a lot. Anyway, the main storyline falls with Angus and Crusoe…their adventure out at sea is quite thrilling haha.

Sadly, fairy tales had to end. Crusoe was forced to leave Loch Lake and out into the sea. Angus nv saw it since. The ending of the film showed another young William child picking up a similar WaterHorse de egg in the sand by the sea. That means Crusoe had died…and that might juz be Crusoe’s child…or grandchild…no one knows.

Well, 对于超级童心未眠的你来说,不妨去看看这部电影.

Rating: 3/5

Dinner had the French fries sausage ($2.80) from the Korean food stall…but nt very nice honestly. HL and I then went to buy mochi ice-cream again…she had blueberry flavour while I had strawberry one. Suddenly, HL saw LX standing opposite to us, talking on the phone! She juz knocked off from work, as a trainee cashier at Bugis de Kinokuniya. She was talking to Bel on the phone la. Today’s oso the 4th day of her work…such a coincidence cos I just finished my 4th day of work ysd. Joy working at Liang Court de Kino while Bel at Taka’s one. Haha…juz nice 3 places.

*为什么就连要走也那么难开口? 我在害怕, 还是不好意思什么呢?*

Comments