SGH

First time I went out to other places during worktime… haha for work purpose. Guess with my work experience, the other job that needs me to go in and out of the office is being a journalist.
Morning Alice told me she need me to help sort out some newly registered HOs’ documents at SGH. So, Matthew Lum, Alice and I went out to SGH by cab. Matthew graduated from Business course in NTU.
I enjoyed gg out of the office of cos! Staying at a place the whole day means boredom to me. After reaching SGH’s nursing block, 3 of us sat down in office, starting to sort out the documents. Took us like 2+, 3hrs to finish our work. While sorting out, Alice and Matthew were pointing out to some doctor de photos, their handwritings, family background blah… some were really funny. Some doctors look like certain artiste, while others gt no doctor look at all haha. Alice told me “nt to mind, cos they always gossip during work to get rid of boredom”. How I wish I could tell her their程度of gossiping already considered “small case” to me… imagine at SPH… we dun even gossip… we speak them out loud man lol!

Had lunch at SGH de Kopitiam. Funny how hospitals gt Delifrance all tat unhealthy de food haha. Had Duck rice ($3.50)… super delicious though! Alice told me that she’s gg to be super busy starting Apr and May… and best if I can finish arranging and photocopying those 233 copies of HO documents by the end of this wk! *为我加油吧!*

Went back office, whole afternoon was arranging and checking HO docs… to see if they are intact. Got 1 doctor very funny… his name got this chi word“玮”when I see on the application form but the“玮”is actually written as“伟”on his ‘O’ and ‘A’ lvl certs! Wonder did he get his chi name wrong all along when he was young or he changed that particular chi character when he grew up?
*Oh yeah, one doctor’s hobby is actually “surgery” haha! Wonder他平时找谁“开刀”啊!? Funny how a doctor’s English standard can be like this…*

Comments