NTU Open House

*So envious of HL…tuition $25/hr for a subject nia~ near her house somemore…I want such an assignment too!*

Had such a scary and funny dream last night. I dreamt that going into NTU Chinese Studies need interview…then WT they all were oso at the interview. The interview needs us to know about current affairs (news) as well, then suddenly someone (from nex CHS nex class) said: “Hey, I read of this news…” WT they all immediately went to crept around that person, but I was too paiseh, dun dare go listen though I wanted so much to know.

Next thing I knew was HL came out of the interview rm and she shouted to me: “Sharon, ur turn next!” with a gleaming smile on her face lol. I went in then saw this old uncle (looks familiar, like see before somewhr), and I got like 7 stages to go thru in the interview. After the 1st stage, I dunno what the next round is about so I asked him. He didn’t even lift his head up to look at me, juz kept on pointing to the paper on a table beside me. I looked at it and it’s a sort of arrow diagram drawn, stating wat u need to do from stage 1-7. I come to a stage whereby I need to ans 15 General Knowledge de qns…and this uncle was happily saying: “这五年来,唯一答对所有问题的只有Energy的阿弟。” *LOL~ what the!? What’s Ady doing in my dream!?*

Juz when I was answering the qns in my dream, *sweating profusely leh!* in reality my mum was yelling at me, asking me to wake up and eat lunch! I actually screamed back: “Wait la!” HAHA! Cos I was “so busy with my test” lol! As I was struggling, other ppl were already不耐烦outside the interview rm…someone shouted in to ask: “The interview still got how long ah?” The uncle replied back: “Aiyah, very fast la…another 20mins more!” OMG~ I was shocked when he said that…cos I already felt like giving up haha! *In my dream I knew the whole interview took 1hr! Piang eh!*

*I saw HL, WZ and my last sem de Poly results in the dream…haha~*


Anyway, I met WZ 2.30pm at Boon Lay MRT control. She had lunch at Long John and then we went to queue for the NTU shuttle bus. A NTU business student asked us to do a survey…quite健谈de gal. The bus ride took us like 5mins nia…reached NTU’s Bio Sci building. All the booths were there…asked about the financial thing and WZ was worried about the bus journey taking a long time from Boon Lay to NTU so she asked quite a lot on tat.

They got a singing band concert outside… performed by NTU CHS de cca band. The CHS ppl were cheering so loudly haha. Did a lucky draw dip…both of us got a mouse haha. There was free Coke Zero being given, so each of us took 2 bottles haha. Finally got to ask one CHS student about the course. They dunno about the GPA for this yr but they say the last batch got like ¼ is Malaysian student. Intake is 100+ student… now come to think of this number…like very few leh. Shit…if the GPA really high, I cham le…I doubt I got 3.5 even. *3 yrs ago when waiting for admission into NP CHS, I was oso worrying about the 80students intake too lol.*

*Keeping my fingers crossed till May ba. If I can’t get into CHS, really dunno wat course I want to do ah~*

Went back to JP to help look for WZ’s bro de bday present. Looked ard here and there…WZ wanted a surprise for her bro de, but in the end guess he knew le cos WZ’s blur mum talked about everything over the phone to WZ, with WZ’s bro beside her mum haha! In the end nv buy today. WZ had porridge for dinner while I had duck noodle ($4)… nt bad.

We walked back to my house…she mentioned about marriage de topic. Told me quite a lot about YL and Angeline de matters haha. Our walk took us like 20+mins to reach my house ba haha. Marriage ah…nv crossed my mind up till now. Nt that I dun want to get married la, juz nt so young. I think u got to get a lot of things ready (like financially) before u get married leh…so things won’t be tough for the couple in future. We weren’t want marriage to end up in divorce juz cos u find out that u’re actually too immature to handle adult things. My ideal age for marriage shld be ard 27, 28 ba…haha. But yeah like wat WZ said: u nv know whatever happens…ppl might get married tml even if they told u they wanted to stay single for life~

*Watched SJ and DBSK’s variety show… WZ almost “pengz” a few times, laughing at the show lol!*

Comments