Friend’s company!

Sometimes workload can get heavy, sometimes boring. But with friends accompanying u… all the negatives can go away in an instant.

QW went for a job interview at an agency at Raffles today… then she came over to Commonwealth to pei me eat lunch. Great man~ I was thinking what to do if I had to eat with my colleagues today leh! Cos dun know them well. QW was in these office suit and she told me her pair of formal pants was bought when she was in pri sch! Omg~ means she pri sch till now same size ah haha. *Now I can nv fit into the clothes I wore when I was 11 or 12 lol*

We ate at the hawker centre and I had Laksa ($2.50)…nt bad o. She had Hor Fun ($4) which tasted really gd! QW starting work on Mon and she’d promised to come and accompany me eat lunch often o haha! She’s been watching DBSK and SJ de variety shows… whoa I dled but haven watch lol. Also, she’s learning Korean by herself o… go lib borrow bks even… whoa pei fu!

*Serene ah… I wouldn’t dare to sit and simply read newspaper, yet doing no work at all ah haha!*

Waited for SM to knock off, passed her her presents I bought from China… glad she liked it. Weird how we 2 sec sch friends can still chat like “old friends” even though its been long since we saw each other. She was asking about my China life and me about her Korea attachment haha. *Korea and China do share some similarities in “cultures” ah~ shocking.* SM kinda excited… she mentioned that MY hopes to meet up and we even talked about putting up a classmate-shared blog account… to post about our daily life and photos! *Name the blog as“古墓派”!? Aiyoh~ Didn’t know SM’s so into“神雕侠侣”haha!*

She did talked about dormitory quarells among roommates… ah that’s normal isn’t it? SM loved Korea’s traditional music and dance culture but she said buying Jeans there (those normal ones u can get for $10 in SG) cheapest oso need ard S$60! Those beautiful, branded or hand-sewn ones is even Sing few hundred bucks for a pair! Well, she’s kinda envious of my China trip and we joked that graduation trip can go Korea or China! SM can be the tour guide if we go Seoul haha!

Finished some filings ard 4+pm… sat in the filing rm, listening to DBSK’s “Forever Love”, and anyhow wrote sth on a piece of paper. At 1st wanted to throw the paper away cos it was full of scribblings but dunno y, as time passed on, I suddenly came out with sth… I’d call it a poem haha.

Starting verse into the poem…
当你知道世界的冷漠无情后,
你会开始不自觉地向后退缩,
直到抵达死角为止。


Forever Love

The moment you wake up,
to realise that this world is unfeeling,
you start to re-trace back your steps,
till you reach the dead end.

You like me for what I am,
not for who you want me to be.
I will change for you,
but do you have the time,
to wait for the new me?

We are born imperfect.
No one’s better than the other.
You only seek to know the truth,
after you have fallen

Forever love…
But is there really a thing as “love forever”?
People doubt and people believe,
yet we never seek to prove.

Have we no time?
I guess that’s because I don’t exactly mean much to you.

Weigh your heart,
tell me how heavy it is?
Is it full of burden, misery and all those moments that suffered?

Can’t you take it anymore?
You want to give up?
Taking a person away from inside you means more room for you to breathe?
Did I snatched your air?
No, you took mine.

I had to breathe you in order to survive.
Without you, I’m half brain-dead.
I feel like I’m the greatest fool ever,
dreaming for the better,
Damn I am the idiot who went for the worst.

I loved you for who you were,
now I see you for who you are:
Selfish, heartless heartbreaker.
Don’t talk about “Love Forever”.

Now that I’m stuck in the dark corner,
breathing what is left of the remaining oxygen,
breaking down what is left of love,
crying away bits and pieces of you.

Comments