L: Change The World

*Found a tuition assignment… but humans are greedy haha.*

I liked the things I’ve done at work on Fri. Morning was bit of filing and Matthew asked me to help in typing in the particulars of some local and overseas medical sch students… majority of them were studying in either Malaysia or Australia. The whole list got like 300+ pieces… so happy and in fact I thought it wasn’t enough… how I wish he could give me more things to type cos I enjoy typing haha!

Lunch went to Holland V with Matthew, Serene and 2 other colleagues. I didn’t know that it’s so near la. I had Hokkien Mee ($3) and the rest had Chicken Chop and Chicken Rice. The Hokkien mee tastes normal… those u get to eat anyway but to me considered nice le. *我不太讲究吃的.* They were talking about horror movies during lunch… Matthew was saying how he couldn’t slp after watching “The Ring” cos his TV was right in front of his bed lol.
Went back helped Esther photocopied 500 copies of sth like job recruitment de flyers… stupid photocopier keep on getting jammed.

Went City Hall to meet HL, WZ and Pat. My dream somehow came true o: WZ got straight As (plus ADs somemore!) and HL oso got super gd de results. I got no ADs la but it’s the best GPA result (excluding attachment) for me so far.
*有时候,与其去嫉妒别人的好,倒不如懂得知足于“你的棒”,你会发现心情瞬间变得愉快哦!*

We went to food fair at Suntec… whoa the smell of food! Walked ard tasted this and that… saw some really nice food that u dun get to see normally outside. I shared Tuna and Crab mayo sushi ($2) with HL, as well as the Thai seafood tom yam bee hoon ($4.50). Pat had shark’s fin soup ($2 and super small bowl lol!) and cup corn ($1). WZ shared麻辣鱼丸冬粉 ($3) with HL…nice o! Then I ate the Korean sandwich cookies and cream ice-cream ($1.90)…omg damn delicious.

*I love it when ppl give me positive responses, but nt the otherwise… yes it’s bad but I get a bit pissed off.*

We walked to Marina Square, sat at Mac chatted for a while. Then I took 171 or dunno wat number de bus to Somerset station de bus stop, met Bel and Joy at Cineleisure. They came out of this idol shop on the 9th flr… inside selling loads of Korean and Japan idol stuffs… *DBSK’s got kinda a lot of things there o!* Bel and Joy bought NEWS de photos… 1 packet $5 got like 15pieces in it. They each bought like 3 packets ah~ but for me, I don’t collect idol de photos de haha… cos too ex to buy le. Well, didn’t join in their idol talk cos Bel and Joy were too engrossed in exchanging the photos.

*You can leave me alone that’s fine but it’s terrible when u try to approach yet got the cold in return.*

We played “Photo Hunt Erotic”… new to me though. I went Cheers to buy drink and Bel and Joy bought Jumbo burger set ($5.20) to eat. Well, the theatre was full of ppl… so unexpected.

“L: Change The World” is the spin-off of “Death Note”. The focus this time round is on the last 23days of L before he dies.
Even before he dies, he still took the time to crack loads of difficult cases… his language ability shocked me haha. When I heard him speaking French or Spanish and English… I was like: “Wow… this guy nt bad ah… English oso quite gd.”

I won’t go into details about the yucky virus in the show, but even though this “disaster” isn’t as nice-to-watch as Death Note, nor do L need as high intelligence to solve this, I realised there are many times when I find myself laughing out in amusement. The cute pink bus and how L tried to straighten his back and failed haha~ Honestly, Bel and I both agree that he looks like an ape who wants to turn human yet can’t lol!

The storyline… I think I still prefer Death Note. This one’s nt as intense as the one before, even though it’d made me jumped at one scene, when the scientist “piak” his hand on the window, showing his grossly-looking face before he finally dies. But if u like the character L, this movie is worth to watch. I nv knew someone as cold as L had such a side to him… guess the director wanted the audience to connect more with L, to get to know him better. L can be so cute la! He actually learnt to babysit… u really smile when u see him “blur-blur” when he can’t seem to communicate with the little Thai boy (whom he named “Near”). The young female lead’s quite a pretty-looking high sch girl. The moment she placed her head on L’s shoulder, again u see L “shocked” haha… don’t worry guess nth to do with love. L felt weird, most probably cos Watari was the only one he was ever close to in his life.

Ah sad he’s only gt 23 days of life span left… if nt I’d love to see how L fall in love… go to sch blah haha. Oh yeah, he’s a genius, bet he doesn’t need to… he even knows all about those proteins de scientific names sia.

松山岩一(if I din get the name wrong)演活了“L”这个角色.
驼驼的背、怪怪的眼神、长长的身体和手指、无时无刻都爱蹲着并踮起脚尖,还有奇怪的打字方式、吃甜食习惯等… he’s a perfect weirdo but in a sense, L is unique.

*不知道“L”红了之后,日本的街头是否到处都存在着“L”和他的“众多分身”呢? 哈哈!*

Rating: 3.75/5 (Haha 0.25 goes to L for being such a great actor!)

Night walked with this siao-siao de Bel (kept on laughing non-stop) to bus stop to wait for NR5. Night ride is like $3 and Bel’s ez-link dun have enough money haha. The bus super fast sia… soon reach Bel’s area le. I used the net for a while Bel showered. Then we chatted a bit about job and others before sleeping.

Bel’s quite a nice chatting partner, but we don’t exactly share a lot of similar interest. She’s the type I can chat in general about friendship to ba… but idol stuff… ah again very general de ba haha. Bel said that no one exactly knows her best. I share the same sentiment about myself too: no one knows me best except for myself. I mean I’m the only one who can be with myself for 24/7, “dig into” my deepest thoughts and feelings every now and then etc. Best thing: I fully know about the “darkest secrets” in my world lol… don’t u too? *所以“酒后吐真言”是我最忌讳、也最害怕发生的事情了…喝酒? 不要!*

*Bel thanks for the “Hairspray” and “Seducing Mr Perfect” de notebook~ hope u liked ur present too.*

Morning 8am took bus to JE then took MRT home. Didn’t sleep a wink after tat… until 12+pm when I go nap le haha~ Slpt till 7+pm o! Ah… over-sleeping is such a waste of time ah…

Comments