Last day of work at P D&C.

Early morning received a call from “Jack”…he sounded kind of “chirpy”…haha. Also, I actually pronounced “sorry” as “soli” to one of the customers lol…heng he didn’t catch that. Today morning a bit bored…lucky I got timesheets with me…at least there’s sth for me to stare into besides the blank space. Got call from that super irritating Supertron uncle again…this time round he din say anything bad la but I can sense the irritation in his words. Oso, blah blah called from Canada ask our manager do survey~ god!
Mr Thomas was looking for Palmo… I replied Palmo nt at her seat, then he joked: “Oh!泡沫不见了啊?”Guess what’s my reply? “屁啦!”LOL!
One gal called “Be Be” looked for Jenny…I wrote down “Vi Vi” instead…then later Jenny corrected me haha. She said she last time took “Be Be” as “Bee Bee” somemore haha!

*Dunno y…I can “sense” SM’s black face…hmm…no choice she天生born with this kind of face…looks高傲…ah ya heck care about her.*

*I think there’s this once when I transfer call to SM and then I somehow missed pressing the “TRFR” button…her face looked very pissed off from the side…hmm…maybe…I’m saying MAYBE (cos I doubt so)…I’m prejudiced against her.*

*1 reason I quit this job is cos I dun like raising my voice, asking for ppl now and then. I’d rather walk to the person’s table and tell, even if it means wasting time and energy. But, I don’t mind ppl juz shout for me when finding me la.*

Jasmine asked me to go for lunch together with the other colleagues. She sounded very excited lol! Now then I know that they go for exercising like running and badminton regularly together de wor! 8 of us, plus the driver SW, we went to NTU de “Golden Spoon” to have lunch. Whoa piang~ NTU huge until siao ah! Anyway, they were joking about how slim Jasmine is haha. I had fried fish fillet ($4.50)…honestly taste ok nia.
*Felt kind of格格不入when eating…dunno what to talk about…so I diam diam eat lor. 也许我真的不属于他们的世界吧.*

*Bored until I practised how to write Korean in office…Alex was like: “Whoa! You know Korean ah?” I forgot how to write some characters le…I had difficulty writing DBSK’s members’ names lor haha!*

*Have been receiving Terrence and Alvin’s calls this afternoon…like 4, 5 times each ba! Alvin de voice is异常低沉的lor!*

Jenny wished me luck just when I’m about to leave. Since the 1st day of work, I’ve always tot that she looked very familiar…like I’ve seen her somewhere before. Now I reckon she reminds me a lot of Michele! They both are the kind of “total admin” person…those super亲切 ones. On the van back, Palmo told me she’s gonna quit soon on the 14th…saying she’s going for further studies. She won’t be going back to P D&C too. She told me as a newcomer, she had 3mths training…gaining knowledge on the pdts…Sat had to go back for training~ tired ah! This afternoon I did receive a call from a guy, applying to be a CSE if I’m nt wrong…gd luck to him sia!

*还以为依我的性格,做admin工作应该轻松自如。
但原来依我的性格 ,做admin工作未必那么适合。*

Comments