English and Chinese... JC and Poly... They and me...

Listened to this song called “Gloomy Sunday” ysn. I don’t know the name of the original singer, juz that he’s a Hungarian. I was looking at the vid on youtube… the photo of this singer is eerie somehow. The look in his eyes seemed to be telling of hatred. Well, why did I think that way? According to the user who put that vid on youtube, rumour has it that ppl who listened to this song will commit suicide after tat. The song was even being banned for as long as 13years. At 1st, I did hesitate if I wanted to listen to the song… cos it was already late into the night haha. The beginning of the music was quiet, and that lasted for ard 1mins before the singer began to sing. The哭腔is much emphasized in his voice, and he sounded both angry and sad. Can’t exactly rmb the lyrics but they were negative. If u liked Cradle of Filth kind of music (though I didn’t listen)… try this… I can almost guarantee ur goose will “bump” and ur hair would “stand” after listening to this Hungarian guy~

*Looks like someone’s celebrating his/her birthday in the office today.*

Tried packet de Ginger Coffee… super sweet ah! 2 new permanent staffs joined NHG today… one of them I met at the entrance in the morning… she looks kind of young and “Jap-lish”.
Morning continued with ysd’s work… I realised I really enjoy writing. As long as my job/work involves writing/typing, time would seem to fly for me. Simply writing a few words is better compared to doing filing.

*Funny how I had a “Alison” friend in lower pri whom I disliked a lot… now this “Alison” … oso “Angmoh” ppl lol.*

Raining heavily in the afternoon, and Esther drove me, Alice and Alison out for lunch, in her Mercedez! 4 of us went to Ghim Moh Food Centre to have lunch. 3 of them had fried Kway Teow while I went to buy this Chicken rice ($3)… said to be famous in that area. Business was brisk for that Chicken rice stall… many office ppl were there to have lunch. I watched big plates of chicken meat tat looked super delicious, and one after another, they were being “delivered” to diff tables now and then… whoa saliva dripping la~ Nt bad de Chicken rice, worth a try. I drank this Aloe Vera Pulp with lime juice…$2 super ex and it was kinda sour, didn’t exactly like the drink except for the aloe vera bits in it.

Maybe I’m sensitive… cos I can somehow sense that they dun exactly prefer Mandarin-speaking Poly students. Did I hear Alison said sth like: “Those who fail Chinese go poly…” I’m still confused even until now… cos like “Hey! I passed my Chinese!” Or did she say English? Impossible for me too cos I got A2 lol! Anyway, the way Esther spoke made me that she sort of瞧不起poly grads. She did ask me why go poly and I replied cos I like Chinese and she was like: “U can choose JC to study Chinese as well…” Our conversation后来被小贩打断了. What can I ans her? “JC stressful ah… and I wished to concentrate on this subject itself.” Haha… can already “foresee” her reply: (“Oh…”, then think to herself all the reasons why JCs are better than polys.)

I did told them about the fact that I interned at SPH before... only mentioning nia o!!! Then, Esther started to talk about how she almost got into Mediacorp before tat… all those panel interviews and how Mediacorp manages things in diff divisions. Can’t deny the fact that I knew more about Mediacorp from what she said but her words sounded like braggings to me. *我的笑容都快僵掉了…要和“频率不搭”的人在一起,那我宁可一个人吃午餐。*
Alice? Hmm…感觉像是那种会说: “Huh? Like tat u oso dunno ah?”的人…暂时不想和她太熟.
*Ah… English-speaking director~*

Back in office, did some arranging and filing paperworks. Read my i-mag as I did my work… happy cos no one bother about me. Shereen bought me into the storerm…whoa loads of files waiting for me to arrange someday! Dunno why but it seems to me like Shereen’s frowning most of the time… seemed very bothered haha.

Well, this afternoon passed quite fast for me. Evening was pouring rain… ah better nt be so tml!

*I always want my love ones to stay healthy and happy… always.*


Looking at those doctor de profiles... suddenly I thought of wat kindergarden and pri sch teachers always ask: "What do u want to do/be when u grow up?" Many of us would ans "a doctor/teacher". But in reality, how many of us actualli work towards and work hard for that once little and childish dream of ours?
Me? I said that I wanted to be a teacher when I was in kindergarden and pri sch. But am I gg towards my goal now? No... maybe near the edge but not on the path. I've chaned my ambition... but what exactly is my ambition now? Haha... sad to say... I mean I dunno how to put it.
*有梦就该追求的... That little spark in me, since I was super young... seems to be glowing but I guess only tat it can't go very far... even if I wanted so much for it to shine up in the sky...*
*I know there's so many others that might suit me... but I can't seem to let go of that little dream of mine.*

Comments