Rainy day

*决定了…I’ll still continue to search for tuition assignments… but whether I get them or nt, I leave it to fate le haha.*

It’s been raining these few days…always in the afternoon somemore.
*Better than morning when I got to work la.*
Morning reached office, only “boss” there…both Shereen and Serene weren’t in yet. They came in at ard 8.50am. I continued with my filing, Serene came to look at me… haha worried I work until forget to go toilet ah haha!

*Milk/麦片 + biscuit = gd choice of breakfast!*

Lunch ate alone again… *so pitiful* cos SM eating with her colleagues. I had chicken chop ($4.50)…the fries gd but too much of the chicken chop almost made me puke! I literally forced myself to down the meat towards the end~ So ex yet so awful… the shredded chicken noodle ysd tasted much better! Suddenly rain began to pour…I was alone and had no umbrella… so got wet while going back to office.

Afternoon sat at one of the tables do do some paperwork. I love the tables/desks there cos they had very high “corners/sides”, blocking others from peeking at what u’re doing. Took photos of some cute boy boy de photos pasted on the desk. *Will share some other day.* Later part of the afternoon was filling in some office info on application forms. These 100 ppl (born bet. 80-84) are future “medical-officers-to-be”. I felt kinda fun ah… cos I was using Shereen’s chop to stamp chop onto the forms… felt like I was the boss/employer haha! *Super envious of these ppl… yeah I know many of them must have worked very hard to come so far.*

*Oh yeah btw, I’m spending most of my time listening to mp3 during work… so much so that I think if I dun take care of my ears, I might suffer from hearing loss one day ah!*
During my work, one of my colleagues, Alison suddenly popped out and greeted me. She seems a super nice person and I complained to her about how lonely I was during lunch and Alison was like: “Sure! I’ll ask u out for lunch tml.” So nice~
*Shereen’s face looked kind of “sian” when she replied gdbye to me… but I know she’s still quite a gd person.*

*U do feel much more pressurised if your are working with/for a perfectionist or鸡蛋里挑骨头的ppl. Heng I’m nt.*

*Jeff Chang's concert ah? Hmm...*

Comments