Quit

*LC’s husband is 180+cm sia…so tall haha!*

*SM’s on leave today…less a pair of eyes “watching” over me from behind…more relaxed haha.*

Early morning told Shirline I wanted to quit. At 1st Jacqie told me to find replacement, if nt I can’t quit. After ard 1+, 2 hrs, she found another temp girl from NYP, can take over my job from this Weds onwards. So happy tat I quitted…cos this place totally no “freedom”- I can’t even read a mag! All I can do I to wait for tasks to be given…but when Jasmine and Ginny’s both busy, I can only rot~ omg…today from 4pm onwards…I almost fell aslp la!

*Juz before I quit, things start to轻松起来了…maybe cos Jasmine’s in kinda a gd mood…as my “leader”, her mood affects me la! Last wk was much more terrible ah~*

*ST found my“钻戒”at the basin…haha.*

Boring me changed the screensaver today…renamed the “Marquee” screensaver de text and it reads: HELLO THERE TEMP! DON’T WORRY, BE HAPPY ABOUT WHAT YOU’RE DOING… WEAR UR SMILE! THOSE RUDE CALLERS AH… THEY SHOULDN’T EXIST ON EARTH AT ALL… WAIT! MAYBE U GOT THAT INSULTING CALL FROM OUTER SPACE!? HANG UP & FORGET THEM! YOUR DAY’S PLEASANT AGAIN :)
Hehe…the next temp shall see “my work”!


*Got a customer’s name’s “FUN”~ haha…so “FUNny”!*
Ok…the suay thing is HL’s company nt hiring anymore temps cos they got more than enough ppl le. HL was saying those JC temp keep on calling their friends to come in to work…juz when I sms HL say I can work le, her boss already dun want to hire more ppl le…how unlucky can I get!? So, now asking SM her polyclinic HQ admin job how lor...no matter wat, pray that I find a job that I will like, asap.

Comments