XY's 20th Bday celebration + Date Night

*I love watching Star King! Most of the contestants up there hav amazing talents!*

Regina treated me, LL and Jess to KFC on Weds afternoon... Catherine and us went SP for lunch in Regina's car haha. *SP's bigger than I tot sia~*
Evening met uni clique... SS, Michelle, YQ, WT, MT and XY for dinner @ Fish & Co... with a planned bday surprise for XY! *MT's super excited about this somehw haha.*
We din plan to go Fish & Co. at 1st but places like Hans and Swensens dun allow cakes from outside, so we had to bring our Polar cakes to Fish & Co. instead since they're ok with it.
MT and XY came later, as planned. I tried the seafood totti pasta ($13.90)... and it was said on the menu tat there's a scratch card tat comes along but I din get any... and I forgt to ask about it alamak. Nt bad la... seaweed taste very strong haha.
It was about 9+pm when the waiter brought out XY's cake, after SS went to tell him. *And coincidentally juz b4 this, we saw another table celebrating someone's bday too... haha.* XY, as usual, so shy la... wanted to "fled" the min she saw the cake haha. *sense sth amiss right? Too late ah gal~* It's her 20th bday on 10th Jul... so it's an early celebration for her.
Glad she loved the hand-made bday card (I almost wrote "cake" LOL)... SS suggested doing tat. MT gt the presents for her, while I helped did some decorations to the photos on the card, which SS printed out using her "office's resource" hehe. *I tot the blusher from Etude House was really cute and easy to use haha!*
We went back at 10+pm while WT left a bit earlier. SS was all about our nex gathering haha... thks gal for trying so hard to get us together... I noe it's nt easy la haha.

And after reaching home near 11pm, I showered, washed up and went to bed real fast. Set my alarm to 2.10am and I'd wake up when the alarm rang, cos I planned to catch World Cup Germany VS Spain's match. But the thing is I'd been lacking in slp these few wks, so my right eye teared really badly many a times on Weds, so I was lying in bed and wandering if I shld go and switch on the TV in the living rm? Somehw, I fell aslp and the nex min I saw my watch, it's 2.40am which means I've missed 10mins of the match... and so I decided to slp... catch replay a few days later haha. *I can't stand watching a show if I missed the beginning... it'd feel incomplete.*

*Sweet voice? Do I? Nv tot so eh haha... but it's a brand new "perspective"... knowing oneself from other's pt of view haha.*

Oh yeah, Michelle helped me take the acceptance package from Fudan... finally its arrival at INSTEP office on Weds. Nw on, it means it's gonna get busy for us... accommodation, luggage, documentation stuff etc. *Mum was saying hw she wished the package din come... haha. She's still worried about me gg overseas.*

Caught "Date Night" at night, a movie which I missed out watching in the theatre.

It's hilarious, hw this couple talk! I super loved the NG scenes whr they tried speaking lines in diff ways or in diff accents~ LOL!

Rating: 3.5/5

Watched SJ's "너 같은 사람 또 없어" (No Other) MV. Oh my I liked the cheerful, "lovey-dovey" feel to it... reminds me of their "행복" MV~
Ryeo Wook looks sexy here... ironically haha. Hee Chul's somehw wierd in tat "bookworm" role cos he shld be like all bubbly in person. Eun Hyuk? Oh my he's flaunting his "asset" (body) inside la... din realise he's kinda fit de wor.

Comments