Sachoom + 枪王之王

Had tuition with Goklas at 12pm, and after tat I headed down to City Hall to meet JQ and watch our long-awaited dancical: Sachoom!
Gt the ticket for $77+ and it's student price.
*It's the 2nd time we rush to a musical at Esplanade... cos we were afraid they would allow no admission after the stipulated starting time. But, this time round it started 15mins late... and the stupid system announcement was made oni at 3.15pm saying tat they will delay the show for 15mins due to some changes in the bus routes cos of National Day... and the show started RIGHT AFTER tat announcement was made. -_-'''*
*Oh JQ I like ur outfit worn!*

The difference between "Sachoom" and "JUMP!" and "Breakout!" is tat this showcased many diff styles of dance... though I'm a no-dancer but I could still tell that there were diff genres haha.
Guess the storyline is still weak compared to the other 2 comedies, cos it's kinda "no surprise" as a love triangle bet. 2 guys and 1 gal. And even the focus on the theme love was kinda plain... as in nt strong in terms of varities of emotions. *But I do see some of the dancers doing their best to bring out their face expressions haha.*
So, dun expect a gd story. It's about the dancing! The dancers were really kinda awesome. There were 3 themes tat I esp liked: Dream, Dream 2 and the Dance Battle.
Dream showed the male lead, Jun, being controlled like puppet in his dream. The other male lead, Bin, was doing the control behind, and the 2 did a wonderful combi, esp Jun who was in front and could nt see wat Bin was doing. *Like Jun was the "puppet" and Bin was the "mastermind" controlling Jun's action... this meant a lot on默契.*
The "Dream 2" is the last photo seen above, with 2 cleaners mopping the flr and teaching Jun hw to dance haha. The 2 cleaners (이용석in red and최주환in blue) were hilarious la... 이용석used a cloth to mop the stage flrs, the wipe최주환's face LOL!
Dance battle bet. Jun's team and Bin's team were super cool la! They had amazing moves from both sides... but somehw Jun's team were "glowing" more onstage... maybe cos they wore white? *Oh and maybe cos both my fav이용석and Jun were there hehe~*
*Those female dancers were so hot! Bet the male audience had their eyeballs falling out anytime...*
A tad too bad SG audience aren't the "high" lot... but near the end... most of us did stood up and dance~ *Alamak it's juz awkward for me to dance in public~ lol.* JQ and I were kinda noisy and when the ending dance was over and everything was over. It went black and suddenly the lights came on again... and I saw tat JQ and I were the oni ones left standing up LOL! Until the "MC-cum-rapper",이용석said "Again?" were we 2 so happy~ haha! It's ENCORE! I love interaction bet. dancers and audience... great tat finally JQ and I were able to "unleash" our eager-ness to move to the upbeat music at the end lol.

Rating: 3.25/5
PS: 0.25 for 2 of my favs onstage... they brought laughters!

JQ and I rushed outside to take photos with the cast right after the performance. *Unlike "JUMP", they had no autographs I think, juz photo-taking... which imo, it's better than seeing oni words... cos sometimes they dun remind u of the actors' face at all~*
*OMG~ 최힘찬(the guy who portrayed Jun and is above) has been with DBSK during their 2nd Asia Concert Tour and is a dance trainer to DBSK, Super Junior, SS501 etc. korean artistes la~ dang... he's oni 26yrs old eh!*   
최힘찬is cute-looking on and off stage... I reckon he looks more Japanese than Korean eh haha. *He looks better in the photo with JQ I tot... though it's blurred haha.* Oh but I think I favour이용석more lor... the more "manly" one in the photos with me and JQ haha. His eyes has tat special charm plus the smile... haha melts almost all the female audience le ba... many ppl were queuing up to take photos with him and최힘찬lo. *Weird but we din really take notice of the other male lead, 최송욱though he did at 1st caught my attention with tat "mushrm-shaped hairstyle" and super difficult bending of his body back and upwards onstage.* 

After the photo-taking, JQ and I headed down to Somerset and Orchard respectively. She's gone to this "Abusement Park" as one of the events in "Night Festival 2010"... and it seems kinda fun. *Paiseh ah... talk too much we went wrong station... bet we were both "dazed" after the photo-taking lol.*

I went to Taka alone and met Mdm YQ, and her daughter Karen. Karen is the gal I'm gonna rm with in Fudan's hostel. *She's 2 mths older than me!? I tot she's younger since she oni graduated from SAJC.* We went to Aji-san for dinner, and chatted over the meal Mdm YQ treated me to.
She's the Chi department head  in Catholic High atm, and basically she "qns-ed" about my family, educational and work backgrd LOL. *Macham I went to a "meet-the-in-laws" session sia...* Well of cos she shared theirs too... hmm shld be very well-off cos the 2 bought Gucci, Miumiu stuffs b4 I met up with them. Her husband's oso some China uni de院长... I wonder if Karen's ever felt stressed with 2 parents who are somehw "big shots" in their careers haha?
I was kinda chatty with the mum, and she kept on telling me to go Catholic High and give tuition when I return to SG after this sem haha. Karen's seemed a more quiet gal, and oni answered when we talked to her. *Her mum kept saying I'm hardworking in studies... but then her daugher's from all the famous schs since young la... and her O lvl pt is like oni half of my L1R4 score la~* Oh she mentioned about Karen's bf too... oh seems a rich kid too.
*Mdm YQ praised my bag saying it looked gd, and asked wat brand it was? I almost blurted out: "Thailand brand" LOL.*
I dunno hw life with Karen (if I'm really rooming with her) over there would turn out, but according to her mum, she is a gd gal... so let's hope we get along! And the mention of a fridge for us made me a lil' happy since we dun hav to rent haha. And Karen noes hw to cook... 4 of us could exp cooking over there maybe? Lol.
*Karen's surname is“小五”which her mum said is cos their ancestor was some宰相from汉朝and the emperor bestowed this surname cos they had significant achievements... and there's oni like 200-300 ppl all over the world with this surname... wow.*
基本上, after this meeting session... I seem to already know Karen's basic family and study backgrd le... as well as her character, as told by her mum of cos. And we talked too much... so much so tat I'm unable and lazy to jot the details here haha.

Caught C.N.Blue performing a series of remakes on M!Countdown. Enjoy this performance!


Watched "枪王之王" at night.
Rating: 3.25/5

Comments