叶问前传

Went with mum to market at 10am this morning to trim our eyebrows. The auntie was late la... waited for her for about half an hr sia. Anyway, it was quite a fast one... done in like 3mins. *Hehe auntie said the shape of my eyebrows were already pretty on its own.* Well, they're thinner nw for sure! Come to think of it... I trim my eyebrows like once in half a yr nia haha.

Later on, I went to the clinic at market for travel vaccinations. But the recept told me I had to go to a traveller's clinic to get one... aiyoh troublesome. In the end, went to the clinic near my house and took a jab for H1N1 ($30). I asked the doc if I needed to take the jab against food contamination and stuff but he said no.

Slpt throughout the afternoon... and caught "叶问前传" in the evening.
This is quite gd. The male lead has gt the神韵.

Rating: 3.5/5

SHINee juz made a comeback performance for their new album... with their hit song, "Lucifer". I still prefer them in colourful outfit... and omg Jong Hyun bares his back haha!

Comments