The Notebook

Told myself tat I'd reach office by 8.30am today but instead, oni gt there at 8.55am lol... MRT's really slow la.
Really pissed off by Fudan's online hostel booking system. The server was busy/down almost all morning! Oni managed to get myself rm834 after many "clicks" on the stupid website. Din see Karen online, so I sms-ed her mum. Then, I went on to get rm for Michelle, and when I gt into the page again, I saw tat someone has already opted to be rmmates with me... tat someone isn't Karen though.
Gt rm1027 for Michelle cos there were no more double even no. rms available. And juz few mins after I gt out and logged in to help WT get her rm with Michelle... someone esle snatched the bed again! Had no choice and I wanted to help WT get a rm near me (since there were no more available near Michelle's lvl), but the stupid server broke down once again. In the end, Michelle gt rm827 for WT... and all 3 of us din noe who/wat nationalities our rmmates were from.

Meanwhile, I had been in contact with Mdm YL since I couldn't contact her daughter. She's in a meeting so I informed her about this stupid server prob and then nt long after, she called to say she'd tried calling Fudan's hostel side but the call din get thru. So, she gt one of a lecturer teaching at Fudan uni to help get Karen and my admission no... all the way down to the hostel itself and get us a rm together. *不得不惊叹人脉的重要性啊~* 
Finally after like a few hrs of waiting (since many other students are on waiting list as the rms are all fully booked), Mdm YL called me telling tat the teacher gt me and her daughter rm1116... words of mouth. So I went online and double-checked again... and yeah I no longer hav any bookings with them online. Anyway, Karen would move in 1st on the 27th of Aug... hopefully her mum rmbs to tell the person-in-charge to keep the other bed for me lor.
*I do trust in ppl too easily sometimes ah...*

So basically I had been doing the online reg for hostel almost all day in office. And oh yeah I gt 5 soya tarts ($4) for my family members... and bro ate 2 la! Glad they all liked it.

*朋友的“有心”,我很开心。*

Watched "The Notebook" at night.
Hw did they get the lake full of geese? It simply looks... romantic haha.

Till old age... there was love bet. Allie and Noah.

Rating: 3.5/5

Comments