Bangkok trip 24th Jun 10 (Day 4)

The prawn porridge we had at Tango in the morning was beyond words sia… 太好吃了! Since it was the 2nd last day in BKK for us, we “aimed” to buy whatever things tat we wanted to, and then headed for Indra Square… changed currency SGD80bucks for myself haha. Well, gt some souvenirs. Walked thru Pratunam Market again… too many clothes there… couldn’t finish shopping all corners one lor! *Bkk的小巷真多!* Crossed the overhead bridge to my fav Platinum Mall and we splitted up into 2 grps to shop again. Yes! I finally gt back to the “Cinderella” shop to get the shoes tat I saw on the 1st day yet wasn’t sure I shld get it. *Aish… 对我而言,一见钟情的东西真的忘不掉~买了!* 2 shoes for THB 540 in all. Gt a copper red lady’s handbag too… THB 300… liked the style a lot haha. *SY的一句话“反正最后一件了,就卖便宜一点吧。”helped me save THB 50 LOL.* Chanced upon a jewellery shop and I bought 2 necklaces for THB 355. All of us met up at the food court and I tried the choco ice-cream crepe for THB 35 nia… cheap and delicious!
We snaked thru Platinam Mall at 1st, but after a few lvls… I gt kinda giddy la. Went back to hotel at 5+pm and did a little packing of my luggage bag.

Evening, GY, SY and I cabbed down to Asia Hotel cos we wanted to catch “Calypso Cabaret” while the other 3 went dinner and massage instead cos they were too broke to go watch the show haha. Gt a bottle of coconut drink for THB 18… it was sweet and fresh! Accompanied GT to the ATM machine for him to withdraw money. Then, 3 of us bought the tickets to the show at 8.15pm… THB 1200 per ticket… haha watch it once in BKK la.

Then, we walked down the streets behind Asia Hotel. Saw this stall selling云吞面 (they call it egg noodle soup in BKK) and we decided to hav it for dinner. GT and I ordered the dry one while SY had the soup one… THB 30 per bowl. I think the soup one tasted nicer so I asked the auntie for a bowl of soup haha. She was a very nice lady. When “her boy” gave us 3 cups filled with ice, we were puzzled and SY asked her why? She replied “Free… juz to serve u.” and she beamed! Oh my she sounded so nice~ And I can nv forget the big smile on the face of tat boy who served us… I mean nt tat I’m “electrocuted” by him but hey that’s wat customer service is about, isn’t it!? You make ur customers feel pleased and at home. *这种人情味。。。少之又少见。*
At the same time, GT came back with 3 sticks of bbq-ed鸡腿肉… THB 12 each nia and it tasted great! *SY was saying tat the other 3 missed out on the gd food there haha~*
Walked even further into the streets down the road and we saw loads of roadside stalls! So tempted to try each and every of them eh! Saw coconut ice-cream again and we couldn’t resist it… with 2-3 scoops and 3 free toppings… besides, it was oni THB 10 each~ hw can we nt eat lol!? 很热闹的街道,很有感觉的夜晚。
*Shugs! My stupid hp “sot” la… 70% of those photos I taken were gone… haiz.*

*SY and I can’t differentiate bet. real guys and gals in BKK after returning from the trip haha!*
“Calypso Cabaret” show started at 8.15pm sharp. 3 Korean guys were sitting in front of us… and when the performers did “Nobody”… one of them gt so high and danced along throughout the performance lol. It was a great show put up~ there were much energy from the performers. I esp liked one funny guy who portrayed himself as a lady. *Juz when I tot he was one of the人妖, his skirt dropped a bit lol.* One of the female performers走光literally… think she danced a bit too hard la… so her skirt sort of gt pulled down a bit by her own force… omg! But she was professional still. Hmm… din really see many pretty ones among the performers… oni 1 or 2. *I reckon there are more on the streets lor!*

Comments