Travel agencies, exchange currency, ichiban sushi...

Met up with QW at Outram Park. She recommended me to Koi bubble tea, and I had the green tea + aloe vera medium, with 50% sugar ($3.50) one... whoa piang super sweet~ *Nt gonna try tat again... if nt 25% sugar nex time.*
We saw quite a few money changers along the way to People's Park. There's one with really long queue outside... wonder hw gd the rate was... cos it was about SGD$1:RMB4.86 when I calculated. Those inside could give us exchange rate 4.87 though... and in the end I changed for 5000RMB... SGD$1026. *Omg I'm gg broke soon... pls my LKS scholarship money pls roll in faster~*
Walked ard People's Park and went to a few travel agencies like Nam Ho,康泰, Five Stars and a few other small ones. SIA's pricing is quoted ard $1200, whilst even Eastern airline was $1100++ cheapest. So, hopefully Michelle, me and WT can get the $1111 ticket for SIA from WT's aunt ba. *Some sponsorship from mum... I'm a bit glad but I reckon I could still afford the trip on my own.*

We walked over to Hong Lim there, hoping to find one travel agency QW found online to enquire about the pricing but sadly it's closed on Sun. The Korean restaurant at the basement of The Chevrons @ Raffles was closed too.
So, we took the train to JE, wanting to go to The Chevrons for a game of bowling. Waited for like 10mins but it seemed the shuttle van wasn't coming. My legs were real tired so we hopped onto the IMM shuttle bus instead haha.

Saw ichiban sushi and went there for an early dinner.
The 2nd pic u saw is the set meal, Hotate Nabe Wazen tat I ordered. The pic above is the "real-life" look haha. *Cham it seems nw whenever I hav Jap meals, I can't miss out having raw salmon!* The soup was Miso... juz it was hot... so tasted nice. The chawamushi was so-so. And the orange was way too sour la! Costed me $18.70 for this meal and by the end, I was so full!

We walked on to The Face Shop. *I was so full tat I was spacing out almost thruout in the shop la.* The lady was kinda nice to help teach QW do a free eye-makeup... and man yes make-up always do wonders! QW's eyes were bigger and looks more spirited after those fake eyelashes, mascara, eyeliner and eye shadow applied. Halfway thru, Ms Kiwi suddenly turned to me and said "Your eyes already gt the 'focus'. U shld do make-up to make it even better." *And I all along tot my eyes looked kinda "out of focus"... kinda没精神.*
Anyway, doing make-up is one of a学问. Nt tat I'm against it, I'm actualli kinda interested in a way... juz tat I'm lazy to pick up the brush and pencils atm haha. 

QW then gt a pair of sports shoes for herself... $40+ after discount I assume haha. It was already 8pm when we went Giant and QW gt some stuffs for her mum and herself.

Dunno when this Jamband CF by Ze:A was released but I randomly found it on youtube... some of the scenes were funny.

Comments