Resumed tuition with Goklas, since he came back from Indonesia. *Whoa... his cousins are in SG to stay nw.* Had tuition at the void deck at the neighbouring blk since he's house is like "full" with ppl haha. Gave him the "frog" I brought back from BKK as a small gift... lol he seemed to enjoy playing with it a lot! *And he's gonna use it to scare his cousins... lol so childish.* Oh yeah, and it's nw then I noe "Utama" means like the 1st child or only child in Indonesia... haha. *Gokla's gt nth to do with their "ancestor", Sang Nila Utama...*

QW came over at about 2pm... and we caught Super Junior on "Strong Heart" together... ah Si Won's "Movie-like life" was hilarious~ Shin Dong's confession to his gf was sweet too lol. Then, we watched episode 4 and 5 of U-Kiss's“厨师之吻”... I really enjoyed Eli and Kevin's "Evin" couple pairring hehe!

Went "Ambush" at JP for dinner at night.
I had the mixed seafood spaghetti... nt bad la. QW ordered the pig's knuckles... super delicious lor! It tastes like烧猪皮with very tender pork meat~ but it's definitely very full... recommend to share with a few friends... so u won't get sick of it too easily too. *The brown sauce tat came along tasted like Cabonara too~* We had the fried baby squid too... average lo. The meal costed me $17+.

Caught the replay of Germany VS Spain's World Cup semi-final match at night. Ppl told me it's exciting but maybe cos I caught the replay... so wasn't as excited since I already knew the results. Still, the match was indeed a fun one to watch.
*Yes! I shall wait till 2.30am later to catch the kick-off match bet. Uruguay & Germany on Channel 5 later... vying for 3rd place eh! Go Germans!*

1st time I saw CN Blue performing "사랑 빛" on "M Rookie"! I love their live rendition here... it's as gd as listening to the CD lo! *I wanna learn this song!*

Comments