老牛与嫩草

Thurs evening caught "老牛与嫩草" at JP with LL and Jess. *Glad tat the tickets were oni 7bucks each when we paid using DBS card.*
I laughed very hard at the "2 plane scene" I dunno why... juz hilarious hw the mum could buy the plane ticket to Beijing for her son whose gg after his gf, who happens to be flying to Shanghai instead LOL~
Crystal's very sweet inside... and I kinda liked her outfit... though it doesn't exactly suit sunny SG haha. 辉哥was cute la haha.

Rating: 2.75/5

Anyway, saw this vid of Joyce & The Boys at World Hip Hop Championships 2009... I tot the grp did really great! Their dance moves were clean and sharp... teamwork's superb! There's this "split-second" grp of actions which were so timely done! Even though their performance was rather "safe" and lacked stunning acrobatic moves/jumps etc, the grp still managed to keep my eyes "glued" onto the screen... and watched on repeat mode for a few times haha. *Nt being biased or anything... I tot their performance was way better than the top 2.*

Comments