NCSS's AGM meeting + badminton bet.“老人家”and youngster

*Ze:A's song "이별드립 (Level Up)" is growing on me... fighters!*

*Wat a coincidence... Niza stays at Lakeside too... Lakeshore! Lol.*
LL's on MC today, and I was busy calling up diff travel agencies to check up the pricings and flight details for my exchange programme to Shanghai. After talking to like 6 to 7 agencies, and weighing the pros and cons of taking SIA or China Eastern airlines, I decided we 3 shld stick to SIA. *I dun mind paying tat few hundred bucks more for excess baggage (if needed), on-time flight, comfort, safety, gd reputation, gd food etc.*

Went lunch with Regina and Jess. *Ah~ Regina dressed up so nice for the AGM meeting!* Regina let me tried the Yong Tau Hu she bought at the Hakka stall... really delicious sia. Jess and I had duck kway teow ($3)... yes tasty too. *Aish too bad the auntie dun hav the soya tart today...*

Nt long after lunch, Regina came over and asked me to help push her trolley of stuff down to 2nd flr for NCSS's annual AGM meeting. We were supposed to tend our booth, in case any VWO has gt any queries for us. *Hey I figured out hw to "lock" the support on the left of the photo... omg.*
And here comes the VWOs for some refreshments before the talk began. William, Farzanah, Judy, Pauline came down to help tend our booth too. William was saying hw he's gt a pair of $98 ticket to Jay Chou's concert tonight, and Pauline was super envious haha... cos she's a Jay fan but couldn't get the ticket. *Hmm... boss William muz hav gt it thru "underhand/back-end" means... judging by the smirk on his face lol. Then again, I can't imagine him rapping u see haha.* Regina was surprised how come William'd like Jay Chou's music? "Guys shld like Jolin mah..." and u guys shld hav seen William's "disgusted look" LOL. *Regina prefers singers like Eason Chan and Sandy Lam haha.*

Guess wat? we stood there for nearly an hr and watched those VWO EDs eat leh... the smell of food was so strong until my stomach was growling literally! Finally... 5.30pm came and Regina and I "chiong" to take food sia haha! The bee hoon was very nice... eClair's nt bad, and I loved the "longan-beancurd" dessert a lot too.
*YH seemed angry... dunno y. Din want the eClair when Judy offered her...*

Went home with Jess and we went for a game of badminton with Jess and her younger sis. It was a match bet. us “老人家” (Jess and I) and "youngster" (Jocelyn) LOL~ *Jess physically "oldest" la... mins into the match need to drink water liao haha.* Again, we had great laughs haha.
*Alright, my right hand is aching nw~*

Comments

Anonymous said…
I would like to exchange links with your site coziedozie.blogspot.com
Is this possible?