Badminton with Jess + Shanghai

*That dream made me tot I was gg to win Toto... chey fake de la lol!*

This was the goodbye stage for C.N.Blue on 11th Jul's "Inkigayo" after some period of time promoting for "Love". They were hilarious in this "미래희망비전송" campaign MV lol. I suspect the guys were on "wheelchair" while filming for this... cos Min Hyuk and Yong Hwa's fall looked so fake haha.



Chatted till 2am with WZ ysn online... so was kind of slpy on fri afternoon during work... I literally felt my eyelids drooping madly~
Had the猪杂汤 ($4.50) for lunch... hmm nt bad o... a bit too ex though. Was "laughing" at Jess the whole day... *oh gosh tat has become my "fav thing" to do when I go to work nwadays lol.*

After work, Jess came to my house and both of us has the chicken Teriyaki meat mum prepared for us... haha and she liked it too. *Yeah mum... Jess said ur fish meat cooked till very tender la~* And it was funny cos juz when I tot I already took little rice for dinner... Jess's plate appeared to hav oni like 2 pathetic scoops of white rice!?
Had our badminton session at 7.30pm. *Oh 1 shuttlecock costed $1.60... so ex.* There's oni 2 of us this wk, and so we had no "free time" to watch our partners play, unlike the doubles session last wk. Ah we were talking, laughing, "stretching" so badly LOL. *My neck is 5mm longer nw I suppose?* And cos the shuttlecock flew super high, I was literally bending my back so many times... so much so when I almost fell backwards one time LOL. *I told Jess if she ever heard "piak" sound, she'd better rush to my rescue HAHA!*
Oh and there's this one time when Jess had the shuttlecock flying straight onto my forehead~ gosh this gal ah... very dangerous when u play sports with her. *Nex time muz prepare vest/helmet and watever to protect myself le hehe.*
It felt gd to sweat so much. We ended our exercise ard 9pm, and Jess went back.

*I'll be honest: I can't stand u at times. If u dun change, I am nv gg to be able to talk to u nicely. I noe it's contradicting: sometimes it helps to pour ur probs out; other times, it backfires. Whether or nt to say sth, u decide and usually, no one esle can help in ur decision. Watever the outcome, u're the one responsible for it, nt those who listens.
I feel like u're retreating into ur little world... more and more. It's so dark in there, and u're scared, u get panicky, and even suspicious of others ard u. If these goes on, there's gonna be no trust no more in anyone. You're gonna be so alone.
Again, this is my blog. I say wat I want. Read if u wanna heed my advice, ignore if u dislike my tots.*

Caught "Shanghai" at night.
Rating: 2/5

Comments