The Twilight Saga: Eclipse

Was at the compactor area the whole morning on Thurs. Re-arranging the files and checking the dates. My arms gt tired cos I'm holding on to those thick, fat files nw and then. I did for like 3+hrs and din even realised it was raining heavily until Jess told me near lunch time lol.

*Nice of Regina to buy me the Vitamin C orange drink~ and haha... nt to worry about me being hungry la... Jess and I will go out for lunch no matter hw big the rain was LOL.*
We had Kway Chap ($3.30) but aiyoh... it was all bitter. The meat was, sauce was, kway teow was, soup was, chilli was... etc. *I went over to the烧腊store to get their chilli instead... at least it tasted better with meat dipped in it.* Then, 2 of us shared 10 satay sticks... $5. The sauce wasn't tat tasty though... nt sweet enough. Chicken and pork meat was so-so nia. *Aiyah... shldn't hav listened to Jess's suggestion LOL.*

After lunch, went ard colleagues' workstation to do updates on their file records. Regina was telling me about her experience of holiday-ing in Hong Kong, Taiwan and Tokyo... so envious of her sia haha. And she was saying hw she loved Tokyo the most... even queuing an hr at Disneyland was a pleasure!? She said some guys there are gentlemen la... they give way to ladies even if they reached the queue 1st haha. Oh and she talked about buying Adidas sportswear... hw Hong Kong has the most beautiful design yet the most ex, and Taiwan's gt the cheapest price for it.

Oh and after 3 working days, my pw for lotus email acct finally came. And it came in as a "surprise" somehw haha. Cos I wasn't at my seat about the whole day, so I guess the IT person left it under my laptop since no one's supposed to see tat except for me. The person left a sticky note like this:
I dunno but I found it kinda funny haha... like pull wat!?

Met PH and her bro at night for "The Twilight Saga: Eclipse" at JP.
I think this sequel is better than both previous ones! Ok yeah u still get quite a few intimate scenes bet. Edward and Bella (which I always tot shldn't be the main focal pt for a vamp movie but well since this is VAMP-ROMANCE" then...), but I tot I really liked the "flowery settings" tat the 2 leads were in at the beginning and end of the movie... made it even more romantic for the两小无猜haha.
Jacob~ ah I think he'd make a gd pair with Bella too~ they're rather gd-looking together as well. *Hmm... I dunno who to choose bet. these 2 pairings neh...* Again, he's showing off his abs lol. I esp enjoyed the scene whr Jacob and Edward斗嘴over Bella LOL~ hilarious. *Oh Bella ah... who exactly do u love? Lol... ok the readers noe the ans.*
Both leads look gd in their own way: Robert Pattinson has tat voice tat really suits a "laidback" vamp... and his smile looks really gd at certain angle. Taylor Lautner... haha his eyes la... looks very sharp and "comical". Hmm... he has tat boyish charm. Oh nt to forget Carlise, Emmett and Jasper... all the guys are sure to attract their own grp of fangals haha.
I loved the fighting scenes! Couldn't get enough of the excitement though. Hmm... the Volturis oni appeared little time... shall see more of them in the nex movie.

Rating: 4/5

*I wanted to say it seems C.Ronaldo has matured since the last World Cup... but his last spit at the cam was... alamak made me "gobble down" my praise for him at tat moment lol.*

Comments