Bangkok trip 25th Jun 10 (Day 5)

Woke up early in the morning and the hotel receptionist lady was nice enough to double check if we missed out anything in our rms tat we forgot to take. Also, she offered to double check for us the taxi tat we asked her to help call for the day b4. *Such nice ppl… I will want to go back to Tango Hotel for accommodation again if I were to go BKK nex time.*
Boarded the cab at 10.30am SG time… and we reached the airport in half an hr. The uncle oni collected THB 500 this time round haha. Weighed my luggage… 10.5kg phew~ cos I was trying real hard to squeeze all the stuffs into my small luggage the night b4 haha. *Think GT’s one was the heaviest… 15+kg.*
The flight back to SG on Jetsaver 3K516 was a smooth one… no turbulence encountered. And I think I really fell aslp for tat 2hrs… cos the min I woke up, all I heard was tat we’re reaching SG soon haha. Reached here at 5+pm… took the MRT home and gt home at 7pm.

大包、小包的on my hands… let’s see wat I bought!
And below are random/miscellaneous stuffs during the trip like Calypso's entrance tix, bus ticket, name cards, our "life saviour" map while in BKK, the THB100+ dollars I've left after the whole trip and air tickets.
Totally in holiday mood in BKK… enjoyed myself well… though my legs were really tired from all the walkings done. *Gosh… I love the cosy rm in Tango~ sleeping alone isn’t scary after all lol.*

Comments