Knight & Day

*Weird hw come some of my blog posts doesn't show up? Feel like changing my blog skin anyway... anyone free to help me? Haha.*

*I like the top which I bought from BKK tat I wore to work today hehe~*
Woke up at 8.15am this morning... and went out to work 20mins later. Kinda hectic a day for me cos I've assessing those applications (even though my email ain't working as yet cos the pw hasn't arrived), and due to 1 particular application, Regina and I had a discussion with William, and decided to make some changes to our working templates and approval emails. Well... as long as it makes things even clearer than b4, then yup tat's gd.
Had the wanton noodle for lunch... oh no nt nice to me.
*Eileen suddenly stood back-facing me and said: "Massage my back eh..." LOL... and while I did tat, she randomly popped: "Many "meat" hor?" in hokkien haha~*

*rRandom: 2010 World Cup's coming to an end very soon... haiz... the "world cup fever" would go away too... haha nonetheless, I guess it would come back to me in 2014 haha!*

Caught "Knight & Day" at JP with LL at 7.20pm.
The leads' lines were irritatingly funny!
Why so? Cos the humour/jokes are rather similar but yet they made the audience laugh like siao in the theatres LOL. Cameron Diaz was rather crazy haha. Tom Cruise is rather gd-looking for someone in his 40s... though he looks even better when he was younger.
This is a action-comedy and haha... juz laughed myself rather badly inside hehe.

Rating: 3.5/5

*Jinon's again a "flying fish" in episode 36 of "Dream Team Season 2" haha~ the way he slided down the slope on the surfboard and jumped across the waters to land on a safety balloon-ed platform haha!*

Comments