Tues...

By the way, last night when Bel, Joy, LX and I went to博库书城, we saw this very high-class coffee place called 两岸咖啡(C.straits)… super cosy ambience… sth like Starbucks. We wanted to go in at first, but when we went near to look at those招牌near the door, we changed our mind man! RMB188 for a plate of beef noodle/spaghetti~ damn ex lor! Guess there 1 cup of coffee already RMB50 ba haha! We seldom see so ex de restaurant in Zhe Jiang so far.

Anyway, HL’s “godson” Alex rushed into our rm with a slice of cheese cake to celebrate Thampui’s 23rd birthday ysn! We sang her a happy birthday song on the spot hehe. HL’s right thumb’s long fingernail was burnt by the lighter’s flames…and it got “CHAO DA” LOL! 1st time I ever see someone’s fingernail got burnt~ LX, Bel, Joy gave HL Chinnomorro’s (dunno how to spell) mousepad and some kind of pouch as well.

Tues dinner ordered from自由茶餐厅…that “enunch” staff picked up the call. I ordered“黑胡椒猪肉意大利面”、“咖喱培根意大利面”、“咖喱猪肉意大利面”and“黑胡椒培根意大利面”…when he heard the last order he burst out laughing lor! *Must be thinking that we’re really “creative”~* I was replying and laughing at the same time oso: “Don’t laugh, what’s so funny?” He didn’t say anything la. But before the call ended, he reminded me say:“手机不要再停机了啊!”…alamak last time tat one wasn’t mine hp number la~

rRandom tThoughts…

*Arghh…my OOTP DVD is in chi发音…sian.*

*The hostel auntie say our口音好听…so happy haha!*

*Now I know…I use music to numb myself and as a way of relieving stress…cos it’s stressful listening to the never-ending keyboard-typing sound within the 4 walls.*

*我知道我的固执经常连累自己,但是我仍然无法不坚持。*

*Darn cold…my whole body’s trembling…hand皮皱皱了…haiz~*

*Nowadays, I would nv go against my stomach/ other desired intentions for the sake of hwk.*

*Ah~ I want All About DBSK II & DBSK's Paris photobook set~~~*

Comments