A day 80% spent being busy

Morning skipped Korean lesson cos nt enough slp otherwise. QW & I met JQ for lunch at茉莉Café. JQ had the培根意大利面(RMB16)which was a bit dry. I tried the海鲜炒饭(RMB10)hmm…nt as oily as compared to自由茶餐厅’s one. JQ and I shared鸡米花(RMB6)too…it tasted like nuggets on the outside but honestly, nt very nice. Later went for Korean remedial at 1pm. *波波奶茶很香!*

My god…today teach a lot of new Korean characters…I跟不上了. Indeed, 田老师emphasizes a lot on the pronunciation. But both her husband and her got a bad habit la…the way they wrote on the board it’s really messy. Their Korean characters spread all over the board…in no orders de. We learned the “Head, shoulders, knee, leg” song…so cute…but somehow after lesson JQ and I can’t seem to rmb the correct rhythm. We sang 2 to 3 of our own “made-up rhythms” though haha! *Guess I really have to watch Korean dramas in order to learn the spoken lang properly.*

Went to屏风街’s SubWay for dinner. JQ and I shared the roasted chicken’s bread and a cup of Sprite(RMB44). Personally, I don’t eat SubWay even in SG…so no special liking over it. Next, we walked to银泰大厦. This is the “branded” shopping centre. The moment u step in, “TAKASHIMAYA” comes to ur mind. The 1st flr was whr all the Estee Lauder branded make-ups counter were stationed. The escalator reminded me of Taka as well…each flr’s design is totally a splitting image of Taka man~ There’s the 5th flr whr all the branded stores were: Nike, Adidas, JasonWood, Esprit, Baleno, FUBU (DBSK代言) etc. There’s even a Harry Potter brand leh! At FUBU saw DBSK’s big image on the wall and their代言poster…I like one red, hip-hop外套(RMB620)…really beautiful! *I might go back and get it~* I saw this Nike (shiny white and black colour) sling bag…RMB240+…super sleek. Wanted to get for bro but JQ reminded me wait ship back all tat waste money…since SG oso got then I din buy le. Nike jacket and a ladies’ handbag was nice too…arghh~ too ex le la! I oni brought out RMB500 with me…and guess wat? JQ and I看上a Apple Store’s checkered shirt/外套 tat costed RMB479! OMG~ but I prefer JQ’s purple and blue colour one compared to my red one. We all went basement saw面包新语(Bread Talk)…so home de感觉! I ate the mango moose(RMB12)…very sweet but shiok! HL & WZ bought the peach one…nice too. JQ has tiramisu.

We went明珠next. HL & WZ wanted to look for formal shoes. I saw this pink “Converse” sports shoes and the auntie said RMB160. I straight away said RMB30 but she say can’t. The lowest she could give was RMB50…so I went away. Strange enough, JQ and I went ard looking for the same one but couldn’t find this colour in any other shop. Got 1 have la…but nt my size. *Again, I would buy if I ever see it again.* JQ and I went on to工联1st while the other 2 continued to shop. Went to 4th flr de toilet…there’s this gal who went in without even closing the cubicle door…she immediately pulled down her pants…and I heard those “pad” sound…omg. I don’t dare look my god…and here de ppl so gan jiong when gg to toilet de. One lady anyhow opened a door and saw another gal in a cubicle…and she’s so calm:“有人”. I rmbed Winnie freaked out and screamed last time when she saw a lady in a cubicle last time…but the lady replied:“喊什么喊啊?”Macham that’s normal over here. *Haiz…这里的厕所真是让人没有安全感啊!*

We didn’t shop long cos工联shops closed at 9pm. JQ and I shared台湾手抓饼(RMB4)with pepper egg. Super nice ah! The饼皮is very roti prata de taste. Then went on to JasonWood see…nice jackets over there. Anyway ppl, JasonWood is a “branded brand” from China if I’m nt wrong.

The taxi we took home…hmm…maybe cos I’m sitting in front and listening to my mp3, nt chatting with the others, so that’s why I realised so much on the trip. The way he drove was speedy and smooth…that driver liked to “cut” other cars, esp on the highway. Even though the windows were closed and there was no wind felt, I could still feel the speediness. He seemed to“天人合一”with his驾驶盘and brakes that he controlled them very smoothly…it felt like car-racing when he cut thru other lanes every now and then. Honestly, though dangerous as it may seem, I enjoyed it. Kinda刺激…SG drivers are too “safe” when compared.

At night, HL, WZ, Michelle and QW were watching “The Slaughter”, a scary + lame movie. JQ and I were watching DBSK’s “Vacation”…ah so long since I watched. Overall, honestly nt bad a movie leh…nice. Later into the night, WZ, Michelle and QW came to watch too. I actually watched U-Know, Xiah & Max’s story twice in a night haha.

*Seems like there are too many DVDs, mags, game etc waiting for me to watch/see/play…time isn’t enough for me.*

Comments