HL’s bday celebration~

Well…it’s nt exactly her bday yet but we celebrated it earlier! Haha~
Morning walked to Korean class with JX…super cold all the way. The lesson is getting tougher for me I reckon…as in I know how to write and pronounce Korean characters but it’s diff to rmb what “Korean词”means what…eg: “Pa Ree” refers to “Paris” or “Flies”. Guess the best method is to watch more Korean dramas like JQ le haha.

Rainy day again…JQ, HL, WZ, Jac, QW, Michelle and I went out ard 1pm to明珠. We had mac for lunch and I ate the烤鸡腿汉堡set(RMB18.50) again! Oh my I love that~ Next, we went 明珠…squeezed through the crowds and I anyhow push somehow…cos ppl here oso like tat ah~ *Why shld we be kind and get bullied instead!?* WZ de boots got mended then we walked ard工联area. I exchanged bro’s formal jacket for a bigger-sized one, bought a belt, 1 jacket and a hip-hop outfit lol. I brought羽绒服 there to exchange but sad no more 175cm de size le. We played arcade as well…super big place~ Some of the games SG dun have…HL and I raced cars and motorbike~ Jac, WZ, JQ, me & HL played bb ball….HL and I tac-team still lose leh~ lol we two “no skills” lol. We oso played some throw ball into a bird’s mouth de game…got 300+ tickets sia~ in the end only enough to exchange 3 mechanical pencil haha~

Michelle was alone at Pizza Hut waiting for us…so Jac and I went over 1st while HL & WZ were accompanying JQ who’s buying her羽绒服. Jac & I jaywalked across the road haha…the traffic here is scary de lor~ Wonderful meal at Pizza Hut cost there is SPAGHETTI!!! I had the tomato sauce-d seafood spaghetti (RMB38)…delicious~ Shared chicken wings (RMB11) and choco ice-cream cake (8) with Jac…oh my so nice.

Waiting for cab to go home was terrible…many ppl were waiting for cab but many “passenger-full” cabs in sight nia. WZ, HL and I anyhow crossed the十字路口 o…so dangerous… for the sake of cab nia. Finally got one ard 10.30pm…the driver smoking so I opened the side windows. He was like: “Why u open so big? Nt cold ah?” I replied: “I enjoy the wind…very shiok~” WZ & HL were laughing behind…*U guys know the reason ah~*

Came back then Jac & I went卡拉鼠to sing. We went out ard 11.20pm…on the way keep asking ppl whether sch gate closed le ma. Got 1 guy dun dare reply Jac when she called out to him…macham tot we ghosts haha. Jac scold him he oso no response lor lol. By the time we reached the gate, the gate almost closing. We got to have our identities registered. The guard says door will close de but he on duty till 7am.

卡拉鼠was packed with young ppl lor…business brisk. The manager promised to give us a mini-rm and he looks trustworthy too lol…like some Hong Kong actor but I can’t rmb name. We sang from 12am to 7am…RMB 40 each, in the rm WZ & I were in the last 2 times we 2 went. 7 hrs 2 ppl…so long nv try like tat le haha. Jac’s voice was hoarse all along lol…mine? Got worse near ending lol cos I was eating tidbits and popcorns! We went crazy la…laugh like siao de in the rm. Oh yeah, one bad thing about the system is that sometimes it will automatically cut away some songs u sing while halfway through. Walked back to sch…人烟稀少…but nt as quiet as compared to when we came out at night.

*Spent like ard RMB310…in 24 hrs haha!*

Comments