博库书城

Morning wake up my hp almost dropped down from my bed! Lucky I grabbed on to the hp strap on it…if nt I’m really gg to change a new hp before I knew it.

Lunch had鱼香肉丝煲饭(RMB6)from北秀楼…nt bad. The sauce very nice and the slices of mushroom super tasty. Night went to文二路的博库书城with Bel, Joy & LX...3 storeys high de bookstore. It's really like a library to me. I bought DBSK's "2006 Live Concert Rising Sun" (RMB54), S.H.E Karaoke VCD (RMB18) and Harry Potter OOTP DVD (RMB42)...inside got free HP necklace so cool~ Then, we went on to 2nd flr to find HL's "LOST" book...and yeah got it! She's damn excited when she got the book lor lol! 3rd flr was whr Bel and Joy found their "joy" haha...their Jap lang book. LX and I went to 1st floor continue to shop.


We went to大娘饺子to have dinner. We had杭州三鲜烤饺(RMB8)、Bel & I ate海鲜目鱼烤饭、LX had some chicken meat烤饭、Joy had鲁鸭肉烤饭(RMB10 each)...a mountian of veggies for us man! The rice is nice though~ The went to可的mini-mart to buy some tidbits.

On the way back to sch, the 江西taxi uncle asked if we were Taiwanese. Then I asked him guess again he said Korean. I thought Korean can't speak mandarin then he say at浙江大学got a lot of Korean students that speak wonderful mandarin, even better than us haha. *No wonder so many ppl here mistook us for Koreans.* He said he disliked Japanese (due to history) and there's this one time he unknowingly drove 2 Japanese guys in his car...cos they spoke gd mandarin. The minute he knew it, he said he sped off (120km/hr) like car racing speed, wanting to drop them down asap LOL! *Btw, he said杭州人spoke de mandarin very难听 lol.*

*Hui Lian HAPPY BIRTHDAY o!*

Comments