Siao eh!

Ysn watched “Stardust”…some kind of fantasy movie. HL, WZ & I were munching prawn crackers as we watched the movie.

Ordered白切鸡面(RMB6)from方圆餐厅…average.

*心里莫名的害怕。。。奇怪leh!我想太多了吧*

Went to城市风尚to do my last free treatment. HL and Jac did too, Jac oso cut her hair. WZ was there to accompany us. Once I reached there, No.21 came out…haha…he“埋怨”y I nv ask for him to wash my hair (“我自己出来找你eh!) lol. He was gg on and on about why I so long nv go…haha…must be thinking of earning my money lol. Jac’s No.17 is said to have quitted…ah ppl come and go fast over there ah…but who knows it might juz be a say?

Ah…though I’m born on “21-10”, but seems likes No.21 doesn’t really like No.10 (my hairstylist previously)…haha. When No.10 asked HL to buy the treatment thingy, No.21 was whispering in my ear, telling HL nt to buy…he said before No.10’s somehow a “cheat” lol. Yeah, No.21 didn’t explain to me that the精华素thing (RMB30) have to pay by cash, then No.3 say him, he was like: “Aiyah, other ppl need, she nvm de.” *strangle him ah!* Then he jokefully knelt down: “我知错了!”lol. He wanted to shake my hand...with all those bubbles and foams on his hand...omg~

Sth happened in HL’s case. In the 1st place, No.10 (He doesn’t even rmb me lor! Pengz~) was about to do the treatment for her after she bought her conditioner, suddenly No.8 came out and asked if she wants him to do for her. HL got no preference, but later the 2 guys got into some kind of quarrel…guess over customer money de prob ba. I didn’t hear the exact quarrel but it happened while No.3 was doing my hair. HL’s洗头仔got No.19 and No.23 as well. Poor gal…kept being “sandwiched” today haha. Anyway, WZ and I thought No.3’s new hairstyle made him look younger and better now but HL disagreed…haha…*她“独特”的眼光~*

For the hair thing, I spent RMB38…plus one more free treatment No.21 gave. Oh yeah, Jac said No.5 quarelled with his gf, until she cried. No wonder he looked so moody…even though he said “sayonara” when we left. His gf looked fine though haiz. They really very compatible and cute couple ah.

*I need tuition for my Hokkien le haha!*


Dinner Jac, Michelle, me, WZ, HL & HL walked ard and had小吃here and there. I ate the Sotong串(RMB2)which was nice and nt salty...the 2 scoops of honeydew-coned icecream (RMB1.5) share with WZ...tasted more like ice-blended "nt-as-sweet" honeydew flavour de ice-cream haha. I didn't miss out on my鸡蛋灌饼of cos~ Air was nt very cold tonight...very long since I didn't wear jacket while walking outside. Along the way, we met a lunatic man who was gg on and on about some scientist thing and his hate towards women~ *muz be ditched!* Suay leh, we met him like 3 times...piang!

*Miss Geng's reply made me felt温暖 inside.*

Comments