小吃night

*音乐的“乐”和快乐的“乐”是同个字,所以音乐是我最大的快乐。*

After lit lesson, QW & I went to邮局for our支付宝deposit. The first cab we took drove us to the wrong post office…wasted RMB10. The 2nd “mute” driver took us to the correct one at金华路but so damn suay today the汇款process, due to system being updated, was cancelled. MY GOD! Spent RMB20 for nth…well, QW did buy菜包eat la…and we spent like 15-20mins walking back lor lol. Walking made us feel warm leh~ Then ate a chicken drumstick and打包麻辣烫back to hostel to eat as lunch.

Afternoon nap I dreamt that WZ, JX & I were gg to eat buffet. We were queuing up outside a “buffet rm”, then WZ said she wanted to go to the toilet. The toilet gt no door…and it’s simply 2 holes outside the “buffet rm”. Then suddenly, the real WZ called me up from舟山…lol. *Guess I was too hungry then.*

*就算不公平,I would still choose to keep mum.*

Went舟山again…think that’s the best and nearest place to shop ard sch area. Ate the春卷(RMB1.50)、梅菜饼(RMB1.50)、小蛋糕、Vanilla千层雪冰淇淋(RMB2)& 冰糖葡萄(RMB2 & RMB3)as dinner haha. JQ and I bought gloves for RMB20 each…warm! The ppl here all asking whr we from…lol…some couldn’t understand our Singlish lol~ I went to exchange the game I bought…but the auntie only tml then have黑糖玛奇朵. HL & WZ went to do specs…frame is Esprit de brand.

*Why does the crazy guy have to appear almost every night at舟山!?Damn pissed off by him…why doesn’t anyone take him to the mental hospital!!?? But in the 1st place…is there any ard? Haiz.*

Comments