Singing~

*Michelle laptop曾经被雷劈而坏掉eh! 还冒烟somemore~ OMG…so funny!*

Afternoon wrote the philosophy essay…but I don’t exactly know what I was writing about la. Jac was sick, Michelle wanted to do essay, so in the end asked Bel, Joy, LX & WZ (she's being tempted de la!) to go. Yet reach there suddenly Bel they all say want go shop instead...haiz. Nvm~2 of us took the迷你包厢(RMB45)...in fact juz nice a size for 2 person. 4hrs flew very fast...haha...tried some songs I'd never sing before in K...like “I Don't Care”、“1234567”、“谁最漂亮”、“缺氧”etc. I even tried“恋爱大过天”chorus de 1st line...lol cos I dunno Cantonese mah. Anyway, WZ sing in Cantonese nicer....more original...singing in Chi is like...yucks spoil the song.

Funny why some ppl like to open their doors when singing KTV ah...show off? Wants to share their joy and sorrow with the whole world!? Personally, I don't like them doing so...ok if u sound nice, open door nvm; but if你在“杀鸡”还杀给全世界听的话~那我拜托你饶了大家的耳朵吧! Today heard this grp of friends rapping about some introduction of卡拉鼠...lame ah!

Bought 2 pair of earrings, a small dog soft toy and 3 pairs of socks. QW brought back cup noodle from SG too...Tom Yam flavour de! Nice~

Comments