FRI SHOPPING!

*So long since I went real shopping cos have been busy with schwork somehow.*

Went to延安路with HL, WZ, Jac & Michelle…JQ, Winnie, JS & JX went 1st. We went Mac to have lunch…1st time eating Mac here since our almost 2 months stay here. I tried the烤鸡肉burger set(RMB18.50)…it has the mayonnaise plus black pepper taste…super nice lor! Others got tried the fried chicken wings(RMB6)oso nice.

We went in to明珠…cos we wanted to buy shoes. I got myself a pair of yellow heels (short de) for RMB40. Yeah considered a bit ex le…shld have listened to Michelle and said RMB30. Well, the woman gave the starting price as RMB180. Can u imagine cutting down like RMB150!? (S$30) But YES U MUST DO SO IN PLACES LIKE明珠and工联! Michelle and WZ got boots…I did saw some nice ones but din buy cos I’m not exactly interested in boots and I won’t wear them once I get back to SG. Got a watch for mum too.

Next, we went to工联 and I got a white formal jacket (RMB99) for bro at 1st…but later changed to black cos he wanted that colour. I got a plain white belt (RMB15). Now altogether I got like 8 belts in China alone le haha.*立志成为收集belt的达人~*

Sth happened…Michelle wanted to buy a bag at this shop so she asked the price, this lady owner didn’t hear it probably and continued to argue with a male customer. The lady don’t want to退钱him which made him very angry and he摔the luggage he bought on the floor…they started to quarrel. The lady very stubborn sia…he’s like gg to beat her le she still insist…until the police came lor. Whatever happened later we dunno cos Jac, Michelle & I already “siam” the chaotic scene le. We did return later to buy Michelle’s bag but the lady owner seemed kinda calm le leh…brave sia! *做生意也要命啊!*

5 of us rested at KFC for a while and went on to this羽绒店to buy big coats for cold weather. In the end, I chose the 孔雀蓝one(RMB168)…it was supposedly for those height 170cm de leh….lol. HL bought a dark blue one while WZ bought white de. We walked to the Big Bookstore and I bought S.H.E “PLAY” Karaoke VCD (RMB25)~ cheap hor? The bookstore is sth like Kinokuniya in SG lor…this one got 4 storeys high leh~

5 of us had dinner at Pizza Hut with JX, JS, Winnie & JQ. I one person spent ard RMB70 in my dinner! I ate the Seafood salad (few pieces of prawns and sotong + some peach, pineapple and cabbage dipped in salad sauce), fried squid, choco ice-cream cake and a chicken wing…love all of them~ hehe. Walked to the F.O.S outlet and I had a台湾热狗 (RMB2)…yucks...nt at all like the taste lor. *I officially announce that I love关东煮de soup!!!*


Went in to see jackets but in the end went to play arcade with Michelle, Jac, Winnie, JX, JS & JQ. Jac, JQ & Winnie were crazy over the basketball game…Jac played like 3 times alone man~ competing with JQ & Winnie. Seeing them play is like siao lor…3 of them all nt bad ah…aiming kind of accurate leh! JX & I raced car once and I won lol…but the car seat can’t shift in front so I had a hard time pulling on to the driving wheel la lol. JX & Winnie played the shooting game too and Winnie was like: “JX, u will die 1st!” Big口气wor…but Winnie game over 1st~haha! JS played those hitting drum/keyboard de game…those which I don’t play cos my coordination nt gd.

Left the place ard 10pm. Whoa juz today alone I spent like near RMB500…man I can forget about saving up le haha!
*Shit…not much passion for my “Ah-nyeong-ha-sey-yo” liao…I want more slp ah!*

Comments