I hate hwks!

*J1-211水电费=RMB550*

Went lib to borrow reference books for history and philosophy assignment. Boring ah…all hwk deadline have to be on the same wk…sian. What’s more stressful is the citation and referencing part.

After news tut went卡拉鼠for singing with WZ & Jac. Been a wk+ since I sang. Time seems to fly in the rm.
*Michelle say I sound like Chang Min, technically, when I sing…haha~ True o? Hmm…I can’t find the similarity yet except the fact that both of us depend a lot on真音.*

At night went to a small restaurant for dinner with Jac, WZ & Michelle. Each of us spent RMB24.50…oh mine! We ordered 4 dishes:童子鸡粉丝、香菇炒青菜、辣蟹粉丝&鲈鱼…I love all except the crab meat one. Really worth the meal over there.

I bought pens, ring, liquid, Nike-shaped earring, yellow highlighter, 2 peach egg tart, 草莓葫芦, 化梅and 火爆sotong. Jac say No.21 is back…oh yeah…at least got someone I know to wash my hair le. Hmm…saw a nice furry black jacket at舟山but cost RMB150…and I can’t wear it in SG de.

When we went near a地摊, all 4 of us were speaking in English. Then the stall owner suddenly popped his head out of nowhere and asked: “Ko-ri-eeaann?” Haha…his accent very funny…and I replied “no.” straightaway.
*Why does all those ppl here ask us whr are we from? Lol*


*胡儿。。。你好白痴哦!哈哈!*

*新发现:Jac laughter’s ending note sounds like car braking de sound o!*

Comments