Packing day~

*Today’s temp really cold…but I really don’t feel like wearing羽绒服. Long John got to wear le though.*

Lunch had酸辣土豆丝(RMB5)from宝味山庄. I officially love土豆丝!

Doing a bit of history assignment this afternoon…happy doing. Anyway, Hostel J2 got 2 break-ins…my…so unsafe. I locked my laptop le though.

Dinner had my卤鸭时蔬菜焖饭…nice. Before tat, Michelle and WZ were watching DBSK’s “Dangerous Love” at my lappy…funny show ah. Then, WZ & I watched “Guess X3” with Energy and Kelly as the guests on the show. Those young children can dance really well, only 9, 10yrs old leh! There’s this one part whereby a gal shake until almost faint and WZ laughed damn loud lor! LOL~

Night, PP came into my rm to distribute the pomelo…sweet. Then, WT, CL & HW came as well, to pass WZ some medicine for the face. So热闹all of a sudden in my rm.
WZ, QW and I were busy packing some our things for QW’s parents to bring back to SG de…QW really know how to “make things small” man! 佩服!

*大嘴巴乐团很另类。*

Comments