不喜欢

Ysn watched终极一家with JQ…finally continued watching after so long haha.

*好人必须自愿去当,而小学时我们学的“好公民”道德教育只是强化/加速“善”的“能量”.*

Had lunch with JQ & HL at茉莉Café. I tried the罗勒番茄意大利面(RMB16)…no meat but there’s cheese powder, tomato sauce and罗勒green sauce on it…mixed them together with the super thin noodle and it tasted great! You won’t get sick of it. I finished the dish so fast…JQ stunned leh! HL had her印尼炒面while JQ ate the蔬菜沙拉面包(RMB6)…sauce super nice o!

*我说四周有法眼,也有“小心眼”,大家还是小心点吧。*

Lit result was nt bad. I like韩愈’s《师说》…very easy to understand literally. “圣人之所以为圣,愚人之所以为愚” is one saying that I like from the essay. 柳宗元’s《蝮蝂传》describes the life of a dung beetle (I suppose) who’s not contented with what it has, wants more and more; works very hard and till one fine day, it broke down. Basically, ppl... be satisfied with whatever u have or get.

*好人缘的外表下,你永远不知道那黑暗多可怕。*


Dinner had海鲜炒饭from自由茶餐厅...bit oily. Stupid HL hp no value le then the shop person call me instead...lol.

Comments