搞什么?

Ysn chatted with HL about SG old drama serials and some very classic movies till like 3am haha…my memory nt bad too sia~ Guess it’s because nowadays there are less “classic, gd dramas” and that my interest with TV shows is already much gone ba. *Internet hehe~*

*是真听不见?还是你们有些冷漠啊?Ppl, at least show a small sign of concern for a friend ba. Haiz*


Went K singing with Jac & WZ. Nice to sing again but then today throat somehow nt in condition.

*That was merely a lesson and bad things have to happen...is that a kind of punishment?*

Anyway, jus to remind ppl the meaning of "VOLUNTARY"= do things out of one's free will. What to say? I feel like my class is the unlucky one atm...dunno why.

Night went欧尚with Jac, WZ & QW. In the 1st place wanted to eat at the Croissant place, but realise many food sold out le so sian! Went to have铁板乌东炒面(RMB13) which was kinda oily and salty...but taste overall ok leh~椰奶西米露nt gd o...dun drink. We tried炸猪肉串from大娘水饺which was super nice! I ate 2 sticks (RMB2 each) haha.

We shopped and I spent like RMB90+. Bought moisturiser, gloves, socks, tidbits, drinks etc. Met JP, JX & Winnie there too. JX, Winnie, Jac & I wore those cute ear muffs and took photos...stupid haha! Mum called during my shopping trip and she didn't talk much lol...so funny. Guess she simply wanted to hear my voice ba LOL!

*Blame me for being blunt: Don't flaunt your anger at ppl...it's normal for us to feel irritated.*

Comments