Fed Up!

Morning went to post office, cos the lady told us ysd that the汇款system would be ok by today! Damn her…when we went ask she said: “Oh, we only receive a phone call ysd before knockoff telling us that the system would only resume on Mon.” Idiot auntie man! Why did u still make a call to支付宝company when we asked u on the spot today? U already knew the system’s down then tell us straight! 分明是耍赖~ made me and QW走冤枉路again!

Ate 2萝卜包(RMB1)& a鸡蛋饼(RMB1.70)on the way back to舟山. Long journey man…bought some DVDs from this auntie…and kns again…the DVDs can’t be played! I spent like RMB37 in that leh…now have to change again so麻烦! *Never ever trust whoever who said what here…that words can’t be trusted mostly.* Spoil my mood for the day HMPH!

*Pray my AADBSKII can come to me VERY SOON!*

Took cab with Michelle to工联. Met Jac, HL, JS, Winnie, JX, JQ & WZ there. They went to Prima Taste and had some SG food before tat. Saw this cool Mickey Mouse jacket at Kevin Nono…sad no more HL & my size. WZ bought it though. Jac bought the hip-hop jacket I buy…She bought for RMB70 nia…piang me and JQ bought for RMB100 leh! *捶* We went basement to look for wallets and stuffs…I bought belts (RMB30) and 2 wallets (RMB60). We walked past a shop making unique figurines of ur face de…while we were talking, one guy asked another gal to guess whr are we from? The gal replied said Taiwan. The guy said Taiwanese have nice accent but the gal somehow dun agree and started to rant. I disliked her ranting, as well as being mistaken as some other countries de citizen… so I spoke English immediately to “correct” their guesses. Haha…the guy was like: “Hey, they speak English leh…” Next thing I knew was I walked out already…懒得去知道他们说什么.

Michelle and I went购书中心next to get some CDs. I bought Tanya’s CD for RMB30 and DBSK Rising Sun Concert for a net DBSK fan. Michelle exchanged her “RA” Karaoke for 2薛之谦’s CD after ard 15mins of bargaining and arguing…haha. You guys shld see how Michelle “argue” man…reasoning sia. The manager kept on stepping backwards…haha. In the end, she gave in still. *Michelle你厉害!*Guess if it was me, I’d have given up. *总是自己吃亏* After much consideration, I finally bought明星志愿3 de game and its add-on too(RMB98). Ok la…SG would have been much more ex…considering that it’s original. *Libra ma haha!*

We had dinner at Pizza Hut AGAIN! I had my fav tomato seafood spaghetti and choco ice-cream cake… Oh my fulfilling! My one wasn’t spaghetti noodle at first so I asked for a change for the noodle but the stupid waiter said can’t like tat. Their brains dunno how to变通eh! Last time I came to eat can leh~ He still argue say can’t! *Chef要煮出美味就要多尝试不同菜色的搭配啊!*

*JX…女中豪杰啊! The taxi and “kill price” matters… I’m kinda a coward compared to her haha.*

Followed JQ & Jac to Aji Ichiban to buy their栗子&铜锣烧. On the taxi back the stupid driver was smoking previously so got smoke smell in the car…and I sat in front again! Suay man~

*Jac杀价got her一套啊! Got to learn from her man…忽然觉得自己在这方面很失败neh~*

*I confirm have to withdraw money again…haha.*

Comments