赖床in the morning cos I slpt like 2am ysn for the sake of pia-ing essay.
Had印尼炒面(RMB 8) at茉莉Café…too salty for me but HL liked it. On the way back to hostel with JQ, we had the Wall’s千层ice-cream that HL introduced to us…super nice o! *Vanilla + Choco!* Oh yeah, I bought a black花纹(RMB 35) belt…*got to control my $$ spending ah~*

During lit tut got this stupid bee flew ard, causing some commotions…QJ, JS screeched kinda loud haha…Winnie brave sia…a stack of papers SMACK the bee on JS’s chair LOL! In the end, that奄奄一息de bee was being thrown into the bin by JX haha.

Had黑胡椒猪肉意大利面for dinner…quite some time nv eat le so it tasted great haha! Got to go and catch my videos that I loaded and dled...quite a lot now haha...youtube's quite fast today.

*I got环境洁癖and I just realised that it has been kinda serious all along.*

只是前奏

为什么成了情人以后你对我如此冷漠
为什么我们的甜蜜总不能延续到最后
追求的时候你总会轻抚我的头

难道爱从来没开始过


CHORUS:
Wu~Oh 你是否 想起过 从前的温柔
今天我的心却好抽痛
Oh~Oh 难道你给的温柔都 只是前奏
接下去的每分钟
我是自己走

为什么成了情人以后你对我如此冷漠
为什么我们的甜蜜总不能延续到最后
追求的时候你总会轻抚我的头

难道爱从来没开始过

(CHORUS)
Oh~Oh 难道你给的温柔都 只是前奏
接下去的每分钟
我是自己走

Oh~音乐到最后
Oh~Ho~Oh 我们到最后
我会自己走

*Have you ever had similar feelings?*

Comments