“奶魔”attack!!!

*魏晋朝代的风流、自由is so diff from the “conservative” idea we had of past ppl.*

Lunch ate铁板鸡腿汉堡and西米露奶茶from芝麻绿豆. Then had the芦荟双皮奶(RMB6)…nt bad but I dislike the egg smell from the jelly-like beancurd…a bit作呕now.


JQ, Jac, Michelle, WZ & I shopped舟山at night. HL went to do hair 1st...she said No.21 nv work there le...sad..next time I go do find who haiz~ I think those洗头仔work nt long de...No.17 also gone. We saw No.8 and his gf too...pretty gal lol.

Ate and tried a lot of小吃on the way... sotong(RMB2)、小蛋糕(RMB3)、灌饼、梅菜饼、鸡柳(RMB3)etc. I bought明星志愿PC game(RMB10), laptop screen protector(RMB8), 2 butterfly rings (RMB15)and a "burberry" handbag(RMB33.90) for mum at炫工坊. We saw many restaurants之前nv see before one too...one got香辣蟹too...sounds nice yum yum!! WZ went into a specs shop see specs oso.

Jac was super high today...keep on attacking 5 innocent ladies...LOL! The way she laughed oso so high pitch...JQ said she very "tired" of the attack le...haha. *Imagine 6 laughing until like siao de ladies walking at Orchard LOL*

*Hl changed clothes while hiding in the curtains...and she almost走光haha~ cos the curtain slipped open! Sad me and QW din see ah! lol~*

Comments