Thurs satisfied dinner time

*Temp range today: 8-15degrees celcius…now the balcony door got mist somemore…lol. Like wat HL said:“秋天迟到,冬天准时到。”*

Even though I have all along somehow agreed with“船到桥头自然直”de saying…but after learning the thoughts of道家…erm…道家emphasized too much on顺其自然, whereas I reckon not all things on this Earth can go this way.说难听点, 老子&庄子are ppl who escape from reality. They think that all problems would be solved in the end, no matter what. *无to有to无* They are unrealistic in this sense, though perfect as they see it.

Well, if we see from another point of view, they are optimistic…seeing that all wars on Earth will come to an end. Yet the qn is: When they see the end, do they see the “side-effects” like damaged houses, destroyed lands, dying ppl etc as well? Guess they simply ignored it. If you ask someone who’s with them, that person would say they have reached the“心平气和、看破红尘”stage…Who cares?

庄子的“至乐”is“无所谓快乐”. These隐士have become so, so, so calm that they no longer feel for anything. Again, 说难听点, they are cold-blooded. Sorry ah耿老师…it’s not that I dislike them, but I simply don’t agree as much with道家’s attitude or pt of view. 我宁愿看见“人有仁”rather than each of us becoming more and more孤僻while staying deep in the mountains haha.

Last thing: This is the 21st century, everything is revolving ard humans, nt so much on nature…难怪儒家思想的影响力会大过道家啊.
Hmm, if I were to把“儒学、道学”物化的话,then儒学must be the stress u face at work, whilst道学is the massage u enjoy after work lol!

*Philosophy essay topic: 你最大的快乐是什么? Tough but super interesting de topic.*

*炸混沌is the fried dumpling we eat in SG…super nice~ I want to eat it next time.*

Integrity的事情,若是站在朋友的立场上,是很难公平地谈论的. If I were to be really fair over here, I would agree with those愤愤不平者…yes it’s unfair to them. If I was the party to be blamed, I reckon I won’t care so much as long as I got what I want…really…I don’t care if others backstab me. Then again, if I’m the friend of the blamed party, it seems like I would be in no position to say anything…cos who am I supposed to stand up for? *友谊or道德?*

*可笑,在这个时候再一次复习了“人不可貌相”的定义。
如果你要计较,除非你有始至终都是100%正直且诚实的人。
我不是,所以我讨厌计较。*


Night went to茉莉餐厅to have dinner with JQ, HL, WZ & Michelle…ambience almost same as我们最café. We tried the蜜汁烤鸡排饭 (RMB14) 、万里香鸡肉baked rice(RMB20)、奶油蘑菇意大利面(RMB15)& 综合水果冰(RMB10). All quite yummy…juz prices bit more ex compared to normal food here.

Then we walked past城市风尚…WZ squinted her eyes trying to see where is No.3…haha when she saw she said sth like “Huh? So fat?” and HL went shrieking “Fiiiitttttt!!!!”….which sounded like “Faaaaattttttt!!!!” We all burst into laughter, once again proving HL’s“眼光”is indeed, diff from normal ppl haha! On the road, we saw QJ & Caron, telling us that they came back from buying gloves, clothes and accustomed-made scarfs. We bought some small food stuff and I bought tidbits again. *Fat~*

I was kinda excited about the fact that “cold, visible air was being blown out from our mouth” while we talked and laughed. JQ, HL & I experimented it quite a few times in front of小绵羊. I mean this kind of thing…u only get to see in dramas and MVs usually mah… so it’s kind of fun seeing the air coming out from my own mouth haha~

Took DBSK’s 7% drink poster and pasted on the wall beside my bed…haha…Xiah being the main character. I don’t have the habit of pasting posters on the walls back at home but since this is oni a “temp home”, paste it for the time being and enjoy its “beauty” ba lol!

*It has been proven time and again, that I “get high” after taking in anything to do with coffee…haha!*

Comments