Ysn while I was copying my philosophy essay onto compo paper, I was half-humming and half-singing to the songs played by my lappy. HL was watching LOST, suddenly I heard her say:“她唱这么久,嘴巴不会酸的啊?”…haha~ I wasn’t exactly singing non-stop throughout. But honestly, that’s a habit of mine and I don’t seem to realise that my mouth’s moving during the whole process. Thus, I don’t feel the“酸-ness” haha. Come to think of it, I used to do this almost every night back at home…it can be from ard 10pm till 2 or 3 in the morning~

*For the sake of my “happiness”, I rushed through my philosophy essay lol!*

History lecture cher was blabbering about how we did for our test…as he went through, I got the bad预感that somehow I’m nt gg to get what I expected cos it sounded like I got lots of careless mistakes here and there. Result was satisfying though…我应该满足了。中国人讲究“谦虚”, but at times this quality can really be讨人厌. Let’s nt talk about competition and jealousy, but since sec sch days, I have disliked ppl who can’t appreciate“知足”, part of it being due to peer pressure I guess. Being the crème of crop is already nt easy, dun aim to be perfect. 偶尔也该为他人的心情着想. You guys heard of “Nothing is impossible”? That’s a lie…what if I want u to摘下月亮for me now? You can’t do that.

*以上纯属个人看法,我只是代表一般“庶民”发表意见罢了。*


Went singing with WZ in the afternoon until 7pm...haha...I'm so into F.I.R's songs all of a sudden lol. Dinner ate at龙川...I ate红烧排骨(RMB12)...at 1st nice but later u'll get腻of it. Had choco Sundae while walking back to hostel with JQ...haha cold weather still eat ah~

Comments