Tues: 大解放!

*Yeah I know still got hwks and exams coming but atm, 算是松一口气了!*

Haven’t blogged for few days cos basically staying at hostel and studying nia.
Today 19 degrees celcius…temp juz nice for me. Morning so sian cos studying for History test…Jac ysn 5am then slp sia~ haha I would nv ever ton for the sake of studying. In fact, the latest time I stayed up for studying was until 2 or 3am nia. Mr Fan said until so many things to study but in the end, the test still considered ok la…easier than Lit test for me. Hmm…I enjoy studying History more than Lit.

HL cleaned up our rm today…wonderful feeling to see “near-spanking-clean” floors WOO~鸭腿面(RMB7) from福建沙县小吃was average…but the duck drumstick super big.

Night went Korean chers’ house with JQ, Alex, QJ, CL & WT. He lives at this Qu Zhou street…a bit ulu but their house SUPER CLEAN! *SITTING DE TOILET BOWL O!* My teachers, couple, lives at the 6th floor lor~ with no lift! Haha…so we climbed up there already kinda喘~

The house got 2 storey, upstairs being their bedroom. The floors got铺sth like floor mats…very comfortable. The 1st thing we did when we went was to eat! All 8 of us sat on the floor, ard a short table, with Mr Jing saying prayers before eating. They took a few hrs to prepare for us SG students de Traditional Korean delicacies wor~田老师cooked all the dishes except for the rice (by Mr Jing~).

*Korean + Singaporean IN China having dinner haha.*


OMG~ 1st time I like泡菜! Honestly, I don’t really like the taste of KimChi all along until juz now! Maybe cos it’s手工done by Koreans…so it tastes so much more delicious! The rice is those purple rice…1st time I seen them…tastes like珍珠米. The“土豆片”may nt look gd on the outside, but once u bite it, dipped with black, spicy sauce…omg~ super tasty…in which I ate like 4 or 5 pieces lor lol! Then, there’s this冬粉cooked with黑木耳blah…SUPER NICE. The beef meat shld be nice but too bad JQ, Alex & I can’t eat. *I got打包both the beef meat and冬粉back to hostel hehe!*

Very full after dinner and we had quite a long chat session…talking about why the teachers came over, their life here, Korean marriage, dialect, transport…about SG de life blah blah…anything u can think of under the sun la! 田老师knows how to play the piano and likes to sew those beautiful pics sia~贤慧! *Oops…so惭愧!*

We went into one of the bedrooms…got 3 big bags of female de Korean trad wear! Cher said the price range from RMB5000-15000 wor! QJ chose yellow and maroon combi, JQ dark blue & pink, CL bright pink and bright blue, WT red &…if u watch新娘十八岁…what the female lead wore (rainbow colour sleeve de!) while mine was dark blue and yellow, which WQ wore during last batch. 田老师said it fitted me very well o! Alex’s red top + those like“胖子减肥前穿的裤子”de gray pants (size-wise)…LOL!
*3 layers of clothes + my own clothes = HENG AH~ NT SUMMER!*

All of us took like 1hr plus…TAKING PHOTOS~ 1st time I so camwhore my god, smiled until my mouth酸…so nt used to it haha. Alex & WT a lot of funny poses la haha~ *The搞怪duo!* We learned how to stand up and sit down, both styles for a married lady and single female…and how to bow like a Korean too~ haha.

*原来我也can’t stand太冷漠和过份自信的人…being with this kind of ppl is...ERM.*

*FRIENDS…the photos taken shld be here…blog.empas.com/keyjej506*

Comments