YB's house...

Spent my day at YB's house today.

Reached there at 2+pm... Ben, YB and ZL had already finished lunch lol. ZL was so into the burger joint fast-food game... he gt so engrossed that he couldn't hear YB calling him lol. Ben, YB and I were chatting lor. So nice to gather together again. Ok, I shall pray that YB pass her driving exam on the 14th of Oct lol~ so the 3 of us can go Kbox after tat haha!
*Ok, think I really need to do financial planning liao... my knowledge in this area is really terrible sia! Hope either ZL or YB becomes financial planner one day... can ask them for advice lol!*

YB didn't tell me it's her mum's bday today lor... so Ben and I didn't buy anything over lol. 4 of us went to get the bday cake and buy ice from 7-11. Had dinner at 5+, 6pm I think.... ah my new fav nw is the客家dish YB's parents cooked... can't rmb the dish name though... but the fatty meats were delicious! Best thing was tat YB's dad say the dish can actually help to lower high bld pressure and cholesterol~ cool.

Her relatives came over in the late afternoon too. Borrowed Sidney Sheldon's "a stranger in the mirror" from YB to read. She burned“命中注定我爱你”for me to watch too hehe. Many of us gathered in the living rm to watch the F1 Grand Prix Finals at 7.30pm. *Used 42" HDTV to watch sia... screen very clear.* I didn't know there was 61laps to run lor! God... so many laps. Massa was 1st during the 1st 20+laps I think, then trouble came when he went into the pit... guess he too gan jeong la... in the end finished 13th, which is the last (cos 7 other racers were out). Hamilton finished 3rd... nt too bad la. Alfonso is 1st... I don't even know whr this Spanish guy came out from haha... he was kinda ard the last few in the beginning leh. *峰回路转* Some crashes here and there... but SG's night view was beautiful, really. I was kinda shocked cos they drive up to 280++km/hr leh... ferociously speedy~

Cut cake at 9+pm... buttercake. The butter cream was too much for me though haha. Then, we all went home at 10+pm. ZL, Ben, YB and me... Mon morning all hav to wake up at 6+, 7+am haha.

Already so used to gg YB's house whenever there's any celebration there! Take these as a way to keep in contact bet all of us ba!

Comments