挣扎中...

Went this audition with WZ in the afternoon... Aljunied so far leh~
2+hrs... Sebastian talked and showed us ard the place. E.A.I Music & Publishing... anyone heard before? Haha. Well, he tried to analyse our characters during our chats... eh... but it wasn't 100% right for mine lol.
*当有一方看似没戒心时,我就会自动充当“坏人”角色haha!*

I was super nervous at the audition la...声音throughout都在颤抖. Still, he gave a thumbs up... just passed lol.
*朗诵? 我还挺不错的嘛~lol* But the way he told us to kept on gg higher for“听海”is killing me la~ My high notes ain't like WZ's ok haha... her range在鼻腔那里...实音quite高according to Sebastian. Plus, the fact that I'm trembling... really can't work the high notes de la. He said I don't dare, scared破音... chee~ Anyway, I sung Tanya's“双栖动物”and范玮琪's“黑白配”. WZ juz have to work on her voice control and diction. (Honestly, my diction worse than her la.)

2yrs contract... involve a lot of money leh.经济不景气,再套上嘉琪的一句话:“我是穷人家的小孩!”. I dun noe if I can finish all their singing, dancing, hosting lessons on time leh.
*如果passion只是一时的燃烧,那熄灭后我省什么?*

I'm nt interested at all in becoming a歌手. One big reason being tat I don't wanna change myself (how I look, dress, talk etc) for the sake of job.我忠于自我. 我更加不喜欢大众目光时时都在自己身上的感觉,因为这样子我没有办法偷懒,也没有自由。 Well, other factors like self-confidence blah affects as well. But hey, I think I'm more into the backstage jobs la haha.
偶尔表演,赚取外快我不介意啦。唱歌是兴趣嘛。
那笔钱,是可以在一、两个月内赚回来的,但我不想浪费钱哈哈。
最重要的是,我不想要人改变我。
我就是我。

Night took bus335 at JE int. Wrong bus!!! Alighted and took 334 to Brendan's house. Young mum, Mrs Tang... with a cute dog at home. In contrast to Jorrick, Brendan's a super noisy 8yr old child. Pri 2 student at Henry Park Pri, so talkative and confident... Mrs Tang kept on telling me dun trust this boy lol.
Haiz but young mum... gt high expection of the child. His final yr exam in Oct leh... I oni gt like 1 mth to revise with him. Bad thing is that I dunno the syllabus well... and the mum seems to be the kind she want tutor to stick with syllabus one. Can't do my "freestyle teaching" le haha. Want me to teach him techniques to do faster in exams and be less careless... god I wasn't trained in all these leh. All I noe is tat u can do fast when u noe how to do la LOL! I am teaching Brendan 3subjects somemore... can vomit blood ah. Heard that the last tuition teacher oni lasted for a few lessons... haha... I am prepared to say let go anytime, if the tuition really stressed me too much haha. Talked so much to Mrs Tang that I oni reached home near 11pm... had supper cos I missed dinner.

Comments