Extend...

*2 items sold from my blogshop... yeah~*

KJ asked if I could extend my job... and I agreed... till 3rd oct. I'm thinking if it's only the routine work I'm doing nw... why nt? Somehow, I dun think the job there could be any more difficult but ZZ thinks otherwise lol. He's already planning to "run"... ah doi... leave me alone haha. *No one to talk to when you're working very sian de leh... plus sculli they dump his work to me, I'll strangle him ah~*

Had lunch with the ppl ysd, plus another lady. Anna and her ordered spaghetti... looked good. ZX had steak... $8 so ex. They were chatting a lot about gd food... gt one called "Rose wine crab"... sounds delicious. The way the plump guy *I can't rmb his name... kill me.* talked really funny... he told us SG work life stressful la, hw he fell aslp while watching TV, how his relatives“催婚” etc LOL.

Went home with ZX and ZZ. Guys ah... the way they talk too "shortcut" le ba... ZZ was telling ZX sth and I couldn't catch the meaning, but the guys already done with the conversation liao...lol.
Office politics are everywhere isn't it...我不爽你,在你背后捅你一刀...最后你连自己怎么死的都不知道。This is the worst situation man.
*ZZ and ZX... kinda diff de personalities I tot... haha.*

Had "chaotic" tution juz nw... Brendan was laughing like mad and yelling at one pt of time. When I went in to his rm, the radio was kind of blasting and his机器狗was "barking" away lol. Brendan's kinda weak at Fraction tat Maths chap ah.他真的该是时候认真学习了! After tution, stayed back a bit to talk to his mum. Yeah, being the parent, honestly... who ain't worried, right?

To Brendan: If u dun listen and learn properly ah... then dun say u love me... Teacher won't love u, ok!? Haha... joking. But pls ah boy... must rmb watever ur mum and I teach u. I know you're definitely clever, but dun be lazy haha.

*讨厌别人想要改变我:我对自己的品味是相当有信心的。*
*歌唱是我的兴趣,可是真的有机会当成饭吃的时候,我竟然会犹豫。*

Comments