Received many calls from diff agents today... diff job lobangs... haha. There's even one for sales promoter... doi I dun rmb me wanting to work sales job leh lol. And the backing vocalists audition which I sent email to weeks ago... nw then reply me say gt another round of audition. But judging from the "work 6nights a wk, able to do vocal harmony" de criterias... I'm gonna give this a miss haha. Plus, I gt tuitions at night too. If plus daytime job... then sure super tiring lol.
Gonna start the temp 1 wk work tml... all the best to me!
*There were times when I suspected my phone's mal-functioning cos nt a single call came even though I sent out many resumes. But then again, like today... it went haywire. I'd rather the later haha.*

Went Snip Avenue to cut my hair... make it thinner. $3.80 nia haha so cheap. Heard another auntie talking to a male hairdresser... so many of the hairdressers there are Malaysians. My hairdresser is Eva, she kept asking me wanna dye hair ($18, $28, $38) ma haha, but I insisted nt now. Their hair-rebonding + haircut $58 nia... cheap. Other services like aroma facial, manicure, pedicure, foot reflexology are available at rather cheap prices too.
I like my hairstyle nw... at least I dun "look so dead" haha.
Tuition with Brendan started early today. Alamak... he's careless-ness is quite bad sia.


Feels so busy once you start a full-day job. Plus my tuitions... I even have problem when it comes to meeting up with friends haha.

Nw I'm stuck again... shld I go for NTU's Chinese course nex yr? Or take SIM's part-time chi course? Then, choose to work perm in QW's company. Hmm... headache. But, I doubt I wanna stay an admin for long leh... Temp job's pay is lower definitely, but if I wanna go for NTU's Chinese, then temp/contract jobs are my only choices for nw.

Comments