"Ah~h~h~h~"

*Stupid internet! What happened to u!?*

Didn't slp well on fri night I guess... morning woke up super tired. Tuition with Jorrick. Hope everything goes fine for him on Mon for his Chi papers though. Then, went to meet WZ at Aljunied before we 2 went E.A.I together.

Was a bit shocked when we saw quite a number of students sitting at the "hall". We went into the small classroom after a while. It was ard 6students at 1st... befoe more came in. 4 of them transferred over from another class, whilst 2 came late. Guess there's still 1 didn't attend today. So altogether gt 12students in class today~ so big grp sia. Guess our ages range from 17 to 28... 1 gal didn't reveal though haha. Anyway, 5 of them were from China, 1 Malaysian... and I guess the remaining ones are Singaporeans. One China guy works in a factory... whoa he still gt money to come and learn to sing leh! I tot they earn quite little, when I worked with those China ppl in CWT las time? Maybe, times a little bit diff now.
*我的想法稍微不同:越是多外人,我越会想要让他们知道我们的“厉害”哈哈~*

Self-intro ourselves... sang a bit of song each. Basically, teacher Alvin juz wants to listen to how we sing without music. Then, we started on the发声课. Started with "Ah"... Alvin played the keyboard and the grp of us "ah" along lor. *Felt like my voice cracked somehow lol.* Then, learnt "E" too. He did divided us into small grps to "ah" la, but I didn't dare "ah" too loud oso... cos somehow I predict I would "ah" till voice crack hehe. Near the end, we learnt a little bit on breathing too. Practised憋气for 10secs, 20secs and 25secs. One of the China classmate, ZJ, asked cher about how long a person can憋气for... she sounded like she's“挑衅-ing”cher lol.

Few of them play instruments, while I guess I was the only one who wrote lyrics lol.
Overall impressions ah... this cute, plump plump de 17+yrs old gal... I tot she would sing rock songs de, haha... but she sung卓文萱's style instead haha. Guys' voice... sounds like the same to me. ZJ... to admit she reminds me of my pri sch friend, Jasmine: 肺活量十足. I think no mic she oso can "bring the roof down" sia!
我想,有些人给人的感觉就是有自信。
但可惜,他们也许没有擦觉自己已经“跨越自信,踏足自负”的领域了喔哈哈。

Had dinner at the food Junction at Bugis. WZ had pepper lunch de fried rice while I ordered the spicy tomato-sauced chicken spaghetti set, plus mushrm soup and garlic bread ($8.90) from another stall. Super nice the spaghetti~~~ spicy leh! The garlic bread was crispy too... juz that the soup's a bit bland I guess. Even WZ likes the spaghetti... I reckon HL would like too. Oh yeah, we shared a mango and coconut juice ($3.80)... ex la but nice. I think I can finish on my own even lol.

Gt hm in time for F1 race qualifying round on TV. Interesting ah... and it's the 1st time I think Singapore's night scene is so beautiful leh... with all the lights brightly lit up. But still, I prefer watching at home la... since the racing car oni "appears b4 u, and in e brink of an eye, it's gone" LOL. Ok, waiting for the finals tml night.

Comments