JB trip on Sat

*So tempted to get Super Junior's Show concert DVD... but ex leh~*

After tution with Jorrick, went to meet with WZ and HL... 3 of us went JB. Quite some time since we went in. Had shaker fries cos HL and WZ missed it lol. We tried their spicy nuggets but I reckon too much pepper ah? Checked out movies but none to our interest, so went for shopping instead. I saw nothing for me at City Square... well except maybe those checkered scarfs again haha... nw oni RM20 nia lor... god I bought a yellow one at KL last time for RM40 I think! Liked the black one... maybe can get when I go back again haha.
WZ gt a tee... in which I liked the wordings. But honestly, I too much tees le haha. We went to Popeye... a fast food outlet that HL strongly recommended.

Took cab to Holiday Plaza next. The driver so gd... at 1st said RM7, then in the end oni took RM6 from us. WZ gt a pair of platforms while I gt a pair of sandals (RM29.90) at Summit. Then, we walked into a clothes shop. Gt 50% discount over there... HL and I grabbed the office wear long pants sia... oni RM24.50! WZ bought a dress(?) plus collar shirt for her younger bro too.
Looked ard for money changer cos I need to change for more Malaysia notes... oni 9pm and all of them closed down le. Think an auntie heard it, knew I needed to change, so exchanged SGD30bucks for me~ god lucky me. 3 of us continued to go ard and look at DVDs... in the end, I gt“放羊的星星”for mum. *Damn the quality so bad!*
Had our dinner near 10pm... at Pizza Hut. We ordered loads of food man... and we met with a nice waiter! He helped me changed my bread sticks to chicken soup, and gave all of us free ice water and pepsi~ He looks oni a sec sch student la... but so kind haha. The meal costed us RM24 each hehe.

Gt back to SG by 12+am... which is considered early liao haha. Chatted, showered, chatted... slp at 5+am haha. *What's with the dream of me and野兽in it!?*
Woke up at 1+pm on sun, after tat WZ and I left for Causeway pt. She had her lunch at MOS Burger, while I ate some sushi hehe.
有些疙瘩,事过境迁了以后,就可以笑着回头看一看、谈一谈。
有些问题,不管多久的以后,都不敢再提起了。
每个家庭、每段爱情和友情,都有它们的快乐与挣扎。
最重要的是,既然都“走过去了”,那就让一切沉淀在心里,变成记忆吧。

Saw this Thai bike commerical by SUJU and a Thai band called Golf & Mike. Of cos, my eyes were on SUJU lol. I love the last part where Si Won, Kyu Hyun, Han Kyung, Dong Hae and Ryeo Wook took the bike for "drums" were so cool haha~


*Why is it tat Monday approaches so fast as if it's nobody's business?*

Comments