WZ's bday celebration

*I'm fine with a 1-wk temp job nw... I dun mind.*

Pat came over to my house in the afternoon cos her lesson ended early. The black shoulder bag we gt for WZ was nice-looking hor haha.
Both of us went Lakeside control to meet her... haha the bday gal was so "black" today... as in black dress, bag, watch etc lol. Gd that she liked the bag we gt her... anyway was wat she wanted in the 1st place hehe. Went to Bugis This Fashion cos WZ wanted to find the clothes she看上at another outlet. I wasn't in the mood to even browse cos nw feel broke lol. WZ's into dress nowadays haha.
Then, we all went over to Ajitei, waited for HL to come. She came, handed over Swensen's choco ice-cream cake to the staff there to place in fridge. We ordered the curry rice to eat haha... in the end spent like 6bucks plus nia. The curry rice tastes nice at 1st... but maybe cos I dipped too much of the kinda salty de Teriyaki sauce so after sometime, found the dish salty lol.
Took out the ice-cream cake... looks super "chocolate-ty" though haha. Nevertheless, it was a "super hard" cake cos of the layer of choco crust outside... WZ held the "macham-used-to-slice-fish" de knife and tried to cut the cake... but after one try, 4 of us decided to dig in *the way tribal ppl eat LOL* simply with our forks. 1kg de cake leh... each of us finish 250g I guess haha... we really“胖死不要命”... eat so much HAHA! While eating, we made some observations about how the cake beginning to transform itself into diff forms like a dress, then a fish, a mic blah... HL even said "sperm"~ god! *我们的对话果然没有内涵哈哈!*Then went Bugis V to find WZ's sandals, the one I had. Sad all the shops dun have her shoe size le... haha I joked that I could "rent" out mine to her haha. So, we walked into another This Fashion somehow, and HL and WZ tried on clothes. I tried a checkered one too.

以下的话,我没有针对任何一个人,而是一群人,包括自己在内:
Miscommunications often happen in life. I strongly dislike the feeling of disharmony, I dun want anyone unhappy. Some things/relationships/ppl ain't easy to come by, and if ppl destroy them overnight, isn't it a waste?
Waste of what we have done to build it; waste of time spent on what we've built; waste of all happy memories created.
I understand that ppl do have tempers, and it's pretty fine for us to vent them out.
生气的时候,你一定是想:“管他这么多!”
Yet, we don't ever consider the consequences after tat, do we?
*真的是要求太高了吗?也许简单的一顿饭也可以。大家,不要让一次聚会变成一次分裂啊~*

Comments