6 hrs of...

Didn't update ysn cos too tired. Anyway, nw then I noe Brendan's a S.H.E fan too! He always go singing at Kbox with his cousins... his fav out of S.H.E? "The spiked-hair, spiked-hair one. I love her voice."-- Brendan. Tution with him ysd and today... sometimes I feel like giving up... we really gt communication breakdown sia. And their dog likes me... nw getting so used to him licking my legs le lol. *I stepped onto its urine today...*

*感觉我们之间的想法的确很不同。。。像不同世界的人哈哈!*
Was working on my updated mails, suddenly KJ asked me to shift to another place cos Charlie needed to use my com. Moved temp to this area... (last pic is random~)
So much more spacious! Best was that I could "do my own stuff" hehe. Chatted with Michelle about DBSK... ZX was too busy to chat with me lol. Sad thing was that I was oni there from 10+am to 5+pm (minus lunch break)... then had to go back to my old seat cos there's a new colleague coming over. Btw, that area is senior executive
"sit" de area neh lol.

rRandom tThoughts came when I was at that area: I rmbed YB and I played a prank on JM when we were in sec1. YB say sch life too boring... so拿JM“开刀”haha! Think we created a email or sth... then came up with a fictional British gal, who came to SG cos his dad came here to work... and then emailed JM. He really gt reply leh! Whoa... the "relationship" was so gd sia... but YB and I had to be really careful with our English... in case“露出马脚”mah. Can't rmb how long the prank went on for... but till the end, the gal "went back to England" and JM nv gt to see her haha.
Honestly, I know it's bad for us to do this... but oni a joke la. Doubt JM would read my blog... and since it's like 7yrs ogo when we were still nt yet tat懂事. *SSSHHH to anyone who reads this... dun tell JM o! 就让他的“记忆”继续美好吧!*

Lunch with BA, ZZ and ZX. Had the chicken rice... average. BA's was sharing her experience about how she came out to work since 9yrs old... selling fruits blah. Interesting exp there. After lunch, 3 of us went Ulu Pandan CC sat down at a corner cos ZZ wants to look for jobs in newspapers. *So jealous of ZX... he's gonna watch the F1 race from the hotel rm... his friend damn rich sia~*

*我在想,我的要求的确很高啊~*

Comments