*KJ on leave today... aiyah y oni today... y nt longer haha.*

Did the usual routine work today. Nw it's like everyday I'm dealing with rejected mail letters from Singpost haha... Read thru all sorts of reasons for rejection. Some ppl kinda angry when the wrong mails kept on being delivered to their letterboxes lol. They made it a pt to send back to Singpost... if it's my family, think we'll juz dump in our letterbox till the letters "rot" ba haha.
k, sth funny here... again ppl's name... *I don't mean evil ah~*
1. Spaccarotella (reminds me of some sort of spaghetti~)
2. Pudhuserryalukka Pappy A. Pappy

Oh yeah, gt fire drill exercise at ard 9.45am. The whole NCSS building + Ulu pandan CC staffs came down to the HDB block to gather. Flooded with ppl sia... felt like someone's marriage and they invited over hundred guests lol. We went back after 5mins la. Haha... I have always been curious about ZX's height... and it's 186cm~ no wonder I feel so short beside him... I had to literally lift my head up to talk to him "eyes-to-eyes" LOL. Ok... ZZ's no way better... I'm guess he's 170++cm, near 180cm as well.
*The plump guy I always refer to... is Raem! Finally gt to know his name today haha.*

Had lunch with ZZ and ZX nia, cos Anna they all were having meeting. We went to Ghim Moh Market. I had the菜饭 ($2.80)... which wasn't nice. ZZ had chicken wing rice... and ZX... his order come last again~ as usual. This time round, he ordered the small wok noodle... happily chatted with us for like half an hr, before gg to the uncle again to double check his orders. Yes, the uncle had forgotten all about him! LOL... so in the end, ZZ went back 1st *cos his supervisor very "stingy"* while ZX and I continued to chat haha. I talked about my life as an intern journalist... and then he told me his idol's Fish Leong and Stefanie Sun haha. Oso, can tell that he really doesn't like his course of study nw la haha. *Btw, maybe he knows ZY too.*

Anyway, both of them厉害ppl la. ZZ slpt so late during wkends (3+am on Sat, 1+am on Sun)... and he went JB on sun... to cut his hair lol. ZX went clubbing on sun somemore~ and he managed to一副精神奕奕的样子子when ZZ already complaining to me he super sleepy.
那些沉默,难免会造成尴尬;
有时候我还甚至有一种很难同时兼顾的感觉。
。。。
我是比较难multi-task的人啦。

2nd Korean lesson... whoa this time round we learnt the other set of medial sound letters... with those와、뎨、웨blah etc... I'm a bit confused with the pronounciation and memorising haha. Will revise before the next lesson lol. Oh yeah, the Korean prounounciation for the vomitting sound is like "bread-t" LOL.

*This coming Sun gg to YB's house to eat her mum's dumplings haha~*

Comments