Free hugs!

Something funny I found ysd but forgot to post it up:
*The owner is REMOVED!? Whoa... the new owner so fierce, gt rid of old one haha!*

Raining early in the morning. Sian to go out during a rainy day leh.
ZZ didn't come to work today... bet he's lazy cos of the rain lol. Office was kinda cold today, but nt as freezing as compared to when I was at NHG last time haha.
Had lunch with ZX cos Anna and her colleagues were still rushing work. We orderd the fried kway teow ($2.50) cos we saw many ppl queuing. ZX queued for 15mins, and finished the plate of kway teow in less than 3mins! We tot it was oni so-so leh. He nt full, so went to order another plate of chicken rice lol. Btw, friends know I eat very fast le... he even faster god. It's like in the blink of an eye, the food in front of him is gone haha!
We chatted about singing, cos he likes too. *Yeah, common topic for us to chat about.* His friend works at AMK de Kbox outlet, so they can go there sing until after 7pm... till 9pm... so shiok la! 3 guys... sing girl's song!? I wanna listen haha!

*Shit... I keep on forgetting wat "PRD" means~*

Came back to office and continued with my returned mail updates. Guess I can finish all of them latest by fri. Gt a call from Innokidz... regarding the freelance scriptwriter job. Gt to brainstorm for ideas nw... for kids age 0 to 12yrs old... wat kind of Chi educational DVDs would they be interested in? Asked some of my friends to join in too... and hopefully we can come up with an idea and then later, go down to meet Junie and propose the idea to her. *Yeah! Brendan~ gotta ask his mum and him for ideas!*
ZX and I took the same train, but he alighted at Clementi to meet his friend. Haha... that's the thing for tall ppl... he has to bend slightly when he goes into the train. *Reminds me of Gavin... that guy's like 190++cm... his chin already at the metal bar lvl!*

Tuition with Jorrick. He didn't do his papers~ haiz. Anyway, told him to do mock paper on the spot. Flipped thru his sch files... realised there's a compo which he wrote kinda gd leh. Wanna share here one para I liked (edited for错字oni):
在我小的时候,妈妈会牵着我的手,一起去逛街和买东西。
当我牵着妈妈的手时,我感觉到一种安全感。
我睡不着时,妈妈会拍我到我睡着。
妈妈在用她的温暖的手拍我时,我知道妈妈能为我而牺牲她自己拥有的东西。

PS: Copyrights to Jorrick boy of cos!

以上的一段文字或许略显粗糙,但最简单的那份感动是在的。
忘了从什么时候开始,我也开始寻找“简单”。
我喜欢“简单”,因为“简单”让平凡也能了解它。

A few photos I took during his tuition today...
“满江红”on one of his past essays...
Snapped this secretly hehe~
Jorrick's dream gal!? HAHA!
HL intro me sth called the "Free Hugs Campaign". It's started by a 26-yr old Australian guy, Juan Mann (nt his real name). He felt down one day, and received a hug from a stranger, in which he became very happy at that i
nstant! So, he began going ard giving free hugs to ppl. So many ppl reacted to this that even the police came. However, he collected 10,000 signatures through a petition and won the supports of many ppl. They continued with their kind acts... and nw it's being spread throughout the whole world even! I love the vid HL shared with me, which starred Mr Juan Mann.

Well, to learn more about the campaign, go to
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juan_Mann to read up!

Before I knew about this, I rmb Super Junior did gave away free hugs in their“행복”MV some time ago. Gonna share it here too cos they are juz too cute!

Btw, some random opinions I've all along agreed on. Hugging is the best way to cheer someone up. *Even for couples, it's way better than kissing, holding hands etc imo* Hugging ppl, brings emotion. Be it ppl close to u or strangers, it brightens up our day, somehow. Dun ask me me why cos being human I am, we simply feel this way.

So ppl, give someone a hug from today onwards! You're making both urself and that someone happy haha!

Comments